Poisonous Love

OPP: hey! All I wanted to say before you read is that , there is a twist , this book is 75% Drama, 25%Romance , and 10% betrayal

Law: jeez! I didn't know you are so Deep OPP-chan

OPP: it's because I like living a Love story

ASL: *Crying* so touching~

OPP: You may read

_________________

The Queen stood up with wide eyes, "Pregnant!?", "Yes, and that's why I can't marry anyone besides Prince Sabo"

" Law, Call Doctor Kureha and her assistant chopper , I don't trust this Russian Maid"

Law, bows and goes to call the doctor, "Let go of (Y/N), " Luffy ordered, he walked to her , "you ok?", (Y/N) bows , " Thank you Luffy" she smiles, the doctor comes in and bows at the Queen, " You called?" , "Doctor I want you to check on this Maid and see if she's pregnant"

" anything for your majesty" she pulled (Y/N), " Let's go , girly" as they walked to the medical room a boy a bit younger than her , with dark brown hair and tanned skin and black eyes was following the Doctor, after they entered the room , a pink haired guy she saw in come in the Queen's room with Luffy, came in, "Who are you?" , "I'm Coby the maids counselor" he smiled at me, I bowed since he is in a higher status like the prince and I laid on the Medical sheet in the middle of the room, after the doctor ran some tests , you and Nami and Coby were talking , "if you are Lying (Y/N) , there gonna chop your head off" screached Nami worriedly , " Don't scare her Nami! She could be pregnant" Coby tried to calm Nami down.

The door opened and the doctor laughed at us, " Am I going to Die? I need to know!" She smirked "congrats girly! Your Pregnant!"

The shocked two next to me stared as I cried tears of joy , " I a-am , I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!" I jumped from excitement, Coby laughed and Calmed me down, " Don't jump or you might hurt the baby" he assured me , Nami snapped out of her gaze , " when you become prince Sabo's wife you are going to make me and Robin your maids don't choose anyone else!"

"Okay, okay no worries, and I might treat you as maids when I'm angry but your my best friends so you probably won't make me angry, "

We laughed and told jokes as we reached the Queen's room , I entered and bowed and smiled at her , and Koala, "So? Are you lying? Because of you are I'll cut out that tongue of yours"

" No , she never lied, she's telling the truth, turns out she is Pregnant" Coby backed me up, there eyes widen and Koala suddenly faints , I smile at how everyone is trying to wake her up, I bow and walk away , I grin evilly as more doctors and Law go in , Law stares at me before going in , she deserved it , from know on I'm Princess (Y/N) and I'm going to be the wife of Prince Sabo the one I love.

~8 and 1/2 months later~

(A/N: You look like the picture above also in that dress)

Prince Sabo and Ace hug there mother and brother happy to see them since a long time, then there father comes in hugging his family , Sabo spares Koala a glance thinking she deserved enough punishment, and she thinks that's progress, Sabo goes in his room , waiting for his beloved, (Y/N).