Acknowledgments + Author's Note

Dear reader,

Are you alive after those two chapters? I hope so.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you. The first and most important thing about ending this story is you, you, you. 

You are the reason why I write almost every day. You are the reason why I love what I do. Each and every one of you are so special, wonderful, awesome....I could go on, but this would get long. Just know how much I appreciate you. Thank you again and again.

The Ides of July has now won several awards in the Marvel Fanfic Awards, which is astounding. If you didn't know, I started writing these books 6 months ago. 

That's right, six.

In six short months, IOJ has become a featured story on Wattpad, hit #37 in Fanfiction, passed 100,000 reads, and won multiple awards. That's all on you. Thank you.

I'd like to thank all of my friends (y'all included!) for supporting me, and - most importantly - my boyfriend Conlan for always being there for me. These books probably wouldn't exist without him (you should thank him too.)

Book 3 is coming. I can't tell you when (yet), but I'm just going to ask you to be patient. Originally, I planned to stop at 3 books in the Metamorphosis Series. However, I recently had an AMAZING idea for Book 3 that will blow IOJ + AHTK out of the water, so...I've decided to write a 4th book.

That's right. You have two more #Lanki books coming.

Make sure you're following me on Wattpad so you don't miss any updates! Keep IOJ + AHTK in your libraries, because - when Book 3 comes - I'll make the announcement on there as well.

In the meantime, here's what you can expect from me in the coming months:

AUGUST: 

- RACHE: My debut novel is finished. I'm almost done putting it on Wattpad, so now would be a GREAT time to start reading. 

It would mean the world to me if you guys would read it, vote for it, give me your thoughts - this is a book that I am already talking to agents about getting published (!!!!!!!), but I need YOU GUYS to help me get there. 

- LOST + FOUND: In case you didn't know, I do have a Bucky Barnes fanfic. It's been on the back burner lately since I've been focusing on AHTK + Rache, but it's going to get a lot of updates now. Be sure to check it out!

SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER:

- UNTITLED: I'm going to start writing my first YA novel in September, and I'm going to be posting it on Wattpad as I go. My goal? Finish writing the entire book in 2 months, and I want you guys to be along for the ride.

NOVEMBER:

- UNTITLED: I'm going to be writing another YA novel in November for NaNoWriMo. 

That's right. I'm embracing my inner Loki, so here's my goal as an author: 

 I'm embracing my inner Loki, so here's my goal as an author: 

I love you. All of you. Let's be friends, 'kay? I love getting your messages, following you on Instagram, Snapchat, etc...all of it. 

Follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr - my username is always @jandralee. (And be sure to tell me your Wattpad username so I know it's you!)

Love,
Jandra

PS. Look, I'm a gif!