Chapter 1

March 19, 2019
4:00am

(Scarlet) Omg! Its really early. Today is our flight and im very Excited, like im going to die for excitement! Omg! Omg! Omg!

(Vincent) hi baby! I prepared our start-up breakfast and I've also prepared your remaining stuffs. Your toothbrush, your blanket and your favorite pillow! So you wont miss it on flight.

(Scarlet) aww! Honey you're so sweet. I can't imagine how much you loved me. Honey, this is our time we can stay and live our life to the fullest, forever. Your love is like a river that flows rapidly underneath through my veins through my skin. And I already feel right now the chill inside. Wait, what? Haha! Oh I forgot we have to move faster. Or else our plane Leave us!

March 19, 2019
10:00am

So were now here in the plane and its really cold here, lots of people, little crowded with a bit much but the attendants here are graceful and pretty. To be honest, this is my first time to take a flight. And im like "is that a plane? I never saw a huge plane in my life like this!" Whatever! Im going to take an order. I like that cheesefries with chicken fillet.

*cruunch!*

4:00pm (arrival)

And were here! Were here in new york! Woooooh! Beautiful sun. Oh my gosh! Its very calming. And its very beautiful in here. I wish my mum were here. Ive never seen her since im 3 years old. Im very proud of myself, I love you mum and dad! Im finally here. my dreams came true!

At this moment I feel the breeze of air that Ive only dreaming is to release all! Release the negativity and seize the day.

(Scarlet) honey. Can we find a nearby restaurant in here?

(Vincent) oh yeah. Im really hungry.

4:20pm

(Vincent) this is not a restaurant isn't it? This is a fastfood! So disappointing.

(Scarlet) haha!! Whatever! Just order a medium sized pizza in the cashier. and were going to hit it!!

(Vincent) All right then. Certainly appreciate your input.

5:00pm
At the hotel

(Scarlet) Wow! This bedroom is awesome! I feel like, im an ignorance.

(Vincent) There is no place like this in the philippines.

(Scarlet) look at these tables! And the sofa's! I think im in heaven right now!

(Vincent) youre acting like a poor, who doesn't been in a hotel all your life. Just kiddin!

(Scarlet) I have something exciting to tell you. This is gonna be sweet!

(Scarlet) Take off your shirt.

(Vincent) wait..what?

(Scarlet) just take it off.. You'll be surprise.

(Vincent) I knew it. Wahaha!!

March 20,2019
9:16am

Scarlet's POV

So today where going on a trip on our favorite rocketship!! Just joking! So were going to new york, some malls, parks and other spots! This is the best day of my life!

Wait? There's something wrong with this place right now..

Many people are closing stalls and other business stores! Whats happening? Is this a bad karma or something? Why all of the people are going into panic. And i heard few minutes ago shouting that a "purge" is coming. What is purge? And what is its definition? Im beyond in shock right now!

6:00pm
At the hotel

(Scarlet) baby. There is something wrong!

(Vincent) what? What is wrong darling?

(Scarlet) there is something strange in this place.

(Vincent) wha-what!?

(Scarlet) later before i heard people are shouting that a purge is coming. And other merchandise and business stores are closing. and a few people are walking in the busiest city in the universe. This is kinda weird but i have feelings for this.

(Vincent) just keep calm. Its just your imagination baby. Just go to sleep and enjoy your vacation here in america.

11:37pm

I woke up late night to see and research if what is a purge. And I realized I really have a bad bad idea. Tommorow is the tradition, where one night a year all crime is legal. Starts tommorow 7:00pm at night and the only thing is in my head is to...stay safe.

And I told vincent this upcoming tradition called "purge" And told him that I really love him whatever it does, whatever it cost. Just never let go.

Stay tuned. Follow us to get the newest and early update.
Any suggestions? Email me matthewiglesiasmondero@gmail.com
For any concerns, feel free to donate
Paypal.me/matthewmondero
Donations came from the flow of the story and the Foundations of the company.