Chapter 7 (The last chapter)

4:45am

At that moment, The tear that falls into my eyes became the worst tear that every piece of feelings is becoming so helpless to hopeless. Vincent died in my arms when the rebels just ran away like nothing's just happened. The path that could bring us to the happiness and joy turns into darkness. Our memories flashed. The eyes that is so deep that if I dive in I will never come up for air. In an hour, the darkness will change into the presence of morning breeze.

*Bang*

6:59am
Last minute before the commencement will end

I am in the middle of the road, So helpless, so hopeless, so exhausted. Will wait until the authorities come and save me. I am going to tell everything. I missed my mom. I missed my dad. I missed my grandma. I missed the yesterday. I missed the life that is full of peace. I will tell everything until my last breath. I will promise vincent that im going to survive.

March 22, 2019

News anchor: good morning everyone! For this year, the purge is already done. The authorities are coming on our way to save any remaining souls, the emergency will continue to operate and come in your way! Any government facilities will comeback again to normal. For this year, the annual purge ends. Start your day with a big smile and hope in our society. The next purge is said to be exact, December of 2020. Godbless us all.

End.

Acknowlegment
Thank you for all readers out there that supports us. From our team, hope you enjoy every chapters.
Please support us from our next story.

Special thanks to:
Wattpad team.

Written by: Matthew Mondero

The Purge: tourist
All rights reserved.