Chapter 3

7:00am
Commencement of the annual purge

A loud, terrifying and shocking sound were terrified us. The siren, were the crime is legal within the 12 continous hours is about to start. Our beating hearts, and the nerves that make us scared of anything we'll approach. Our hears are about to explode because of the loud bombs and guns. The only thing is in our mind, is to keep us together. Never let go.

(Scarlet) honey, im scared.

(Vincent) no honey dont be scared, im here with you. just stick together ok??

(Scarlet) what if those people attempt to kill us?

(Vincent) no! No! Lets just take the negativity and throw it out! Ok?

*sighs*

(Scarlet) Find anything that keep us safe and secured.

7:20pm

So, were here under the bridge, and we think this is the only secured place that make us safe.
But the bad thing is the river. This river is what they called the "river of death". According to legends and myths This river is made up of NaCi and Unonoctium that cause dizziness and allergies that will result to death. So we decided to go from another safe places. We walked together while the loud bombs and screaming people asking for help. we saw a homeless child in the streets, homeless people. Then We saw another old man Wants to join with us, we ran and I thought the man is a bait but we figured it out, his name is freddy he's kind, alone and approachable. So, we join him, and he told us that he have a house so we can sleep, rest and its secured from fraternities and addicts. Then he guide us from the house, His house is a little bit old structure but I think it is habitable.

8:00pm

(Freddy) You two are tourists in our country right? Where you from?

(Vincent) were from the philippines, we thought this place is perfect for vacation together. Our anniversary is on march, but this nightmares happen.

(Freddy) this purge starts since two years ago from our new elected president, we thought that our president is nice in building our country to develop more beautiful and more terrorist-free country but when our president's wife and childrens were killed by terrorist, he declared the purge were said to removal of people and the terrorists for the country's sake. the court disagreed of his new ordinathes but the SC couldnt stopped him. So the whole country was doomed.

(Scarlet) he's a terrorist! And a killer! Own that sh*t!! Own it!!

(Freddy) this country is democratic after the purge begun. We, democratic people Protest to stop the ordinance. But the new government Troops killed hundreds of civilian during the protest. I ran, but my only child didnt make it. Due to his wounds and severe headaches, he passed away.

*cried*

(Vincent) i feel so sorry. im sorry for you and for your child.

(Scarlet) how about your wife?

(Freddy) my wife left me since our child passed away. She blamed me and couldn't stop her I didnt know what to do. She packed her clothes and she left me.

8:30pm

When we are in the terrace we heard noise on the main door. A group of masked people wit guns wants to search for us. We ran and dont know what to do because we are in the attic, so we decided to jump off the roof and ran.

Stay tuned. Follow us to get updated.
Any suggestions? Email us! Matthewiglesiasmondero@gmail.com
For any donations feel free to donate any amount.
Paypal.me/matthewmondero