Chapter 6

2:00am

We took 3 hours of walking through the philippine embassy, but we came first to a supermarket to seek food and something to eat. We're starving and thirsty. We will sure break the front of the dining area. Thank God! There's a lot of foods to eat. This lasagna still not spoiled. But it tastes good though.

2:30am

We explored the whole supermarket. suddenly the lights came off. Of course, we sure brought our brightest flashlight. When we were in the center of the market, we heard a little girl crying beneath the Can storage. We found an adorable girl, thirsty and alone. She is angelina an 8 year old child. She lost her family in the middle of the commencement. She told us that her mother was eaten by an underdeveloped human entity, her father was shot by a group of rebels. They are also a tourist in this massive country. Her dreams were ruined. She dreamt is to visit america, she thought america is beautiful and a peaceful place to live. I told her everything will be ok. Few hours remaining, the purge will stop.

Then, suddenly I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were becoming reddish. Her skin began to turn pale and her nerves are bulging. She began to fail, tired, and roaring. I saw her feet was beaten. I dont know if she's infected. I am pity to her. I dont want her to die upon my arms. Oh my God! Vincent shot her in the head!

"Why did you shot her!?"

Vincent replied, "she's infected! If we dont kill her, she will become a zombie. She will kill us all!"

I cried*

Then, we continue our journey through the embassy, we walked again. Moments later, A building from far away explodes. It is a massive explosive! Then, we ran as fast as we can. 500 meters From the philippine embassy and we're done! We'll safe leaving this country.

4:00am

3 hours to go, purge will officially over. 7:00 is the exact time. Emergency services will going to continue again. We're walking in the middle of a road. When a Group of gangster beat vincent! We fought back! This is our life! There is no one to ruin it! We have to defend ourselves! one of the gangster stabbed vincent! Oh my God!  I grab my knife on my pocket, and started to kill their ass off! They ran and one of them was killed. Vincent had a massive injury on his arms. It started to bleed, the blood spreads all over his shirt. I found something to block his arms from bleeding. I let him lay into my arms.

"Vincent! Dont let me go! Do you still remember our plans to have beautiful and adorable babies? A big family? How about me? Is that all!? You will leave me here alone!?"

Vincent replied, "Dont worry baby. Everything will be ok. I wont let you go."

"Then, prove it vincent! Fight for it! I dont want you to die! Your family are concerned about us! Dont let those people let you down! Youre brave! And strong."

Vincent said, "I think this is my last day with you. Stay alive and well. Tell my family how much I love them. I know you will survive this. Goodbye scarlet. I love you."

" Nooooooo! I love you vincent!"

"Dont let anyone Put you down."
Stay tuned! Sorry for the long update!
We will sure we can quickly update you often :)