Chapter 2

March 21
5:30am
[7:00pm before the annual purge]

Just woke up early. Time check 5:30 and im going to supermarket to buy things and stuff, foods. Uhm. 7:00pm the purge was going to start, and We will inform the hotel's manager to put Strong privacy with the hotel. To keep us safe of the incoming commencement.

"Honey!! Wake up! We have to buy our foods early coz' there is no emergency services, no foods during the purge."

"Whats? Ok! Ok so i will take shower first and wait me there."

"Ok honey puddin' Im gonna wait you at the main gate."

7:40am

Scarlet's POV

So were here in the supermarket many people were panic buying instead of being calm. its very crowded here. I cant breathe. Im very exhausted. And.. Uhm.. Puddin' is missing I dont know where he is. I lost him. I lost my puddin' and i called him but no one answers and the network is busy. Our car keys is with him. Im gonna find him. He's only my heart and my partner.

8:30am

Im here at the terminal and I still can't saw him, I think he's on the hotel. But there is a group of people, i dont know..some group of faceless masked people here. And I think they are gonna kill me. So I decided to stay away and run. And find some transportation going back to our hotel. I think and I hope vincent is safe.

10:00am

He's not in the hotel. What should I do? *sighs*

*New unread text message*

-""Hi baby. This is your puddin' Im here in Hudsons public park. I borrowed a phone number to text you. Hope you see this soon. I will wait you here. ASAP.""

Omg!! Hudsons public park is too far from here, ok ok! So..

**Ok puddin' Wait me there!! I really miss you. Love yah!**

12:00pm

So were here in public park and I found my baby. Im really Happy because I thought that he is dead or been kidnapped.

12:30pm
At restaurant

(Vincent) Look! All people are suddenly closing their businesess. We have more time to eat. Coz' the purge is on 7:00. Keep calm and relax.

(Scarlet) Whatever happens to both of us. We stick together ok? i love you.

(Vincent) I love you too so much.

4:30pm

So were done eating and shopping our stuffs. So we will go home because the purge will going to begin soon. And uhm.. We figured out that our wheels are Fapped out. Wrong timing. Grrrr! So.. *sighs* we didnt found any vulcanizing station, All of the stations are closed. So keep looking!

5:30pm

Oh! Puddin! Can you make it fast? Repair those wheels quickly!! For God sake!! Do you want to get us killed!?

"No!!"

"Then do it quickly."

6:20pm
40 minutes before the annual purge.

*vroom! Vroom!*

What the hell? Who are those guys?  they are a group of a fraternity or something. And Soon they will chase us and kill us. Baby, I dont want to die!! Not this time! I think we should run. Soon they will kill us or chase us. The dawn 7:00 and purge will begin to begin.

So that time we ran and dont know what to do! Our nervousness wants to eat us. Our heartbeats and breathing starts to go deeply and of nervousness. So we decided to seek safe place before the purge begins.

Stay tuned! Subscribe with us to get more updates!
Any suggestions? Email us! Matthewiglesiasmondero@gmail.com
For any donations. Feel free to donate with us!!
Paypal.me/matthewmondero