Home at last

After a long night in the hospital, they were finally home. At last. Bounding up to the door, Yui grabbed a handful of vibrant wild flowers, some coloured a gentle sangria and others a vibrant boysenberry. Entwining the delicate stems together, they began to shape into a headband of equal proportion. Presenting Aimi with with the beautiful headband, she squealed with delight and clutched Yui's arm, cooing gently as Yui stared lovingly into her sister's eyes. "Mummy," Yui asked, inquisitive tone in her voice "where did she come from?" Awkwardly, Asuna bent down and tapped her back and replied "that's something to discuss another day, ok Yui?"
Midnight. Screaming. There was nothing but. Eyes sore and swollen, Kirito lie wide awake and cradled Asuna to sleep, at least giving one of them piece at mind. Sluggishly, Kirito crawled over to Aimi's cradle, swinging wildly as she bawled. Stroking her forehead, he tried to put her into a sleeping trance and it began to work. However, collapsing beside her into a deep sleep was not planned and the soothing cooing of the child cradled him to sleep.
Dawn. A beautiful sunrise bathed the village with an orange glow, which seemed to dance in water drop. Life was perfect. Soon, the squeals of delight belonging to young infants filled the air and life returned to busy and viscous form. Waking with a yawn, Asuna flickered her dainty eyes open to reveal the piercing beauty within them; she awoke to Kirito asleep on the floor beside the bed and she smiled. 'He's adorable even when he's acting stupid' she thought and nudged him to consciousness. "Morning sleepy head," she whispered in a sing song voice "time to wake up!" As she did so, she kissed him gently and tapped his cheek, urging him to follow her. Strolling into the kitchen, Asuna reached for a cup and flicked the switch idly on the kettle. Concealing his steps, Kirito crept up behind her and wrapped his strong and protective arms around her elegant waist and placed his chin onto her shoulder, gently rocking her side to side in his arms. "Morning beautiful," he yawned and kissed her cheek, leaving a warm, soft imprint where his lips had been "you look stunning!" "I'm in my pyjamas!" Asuna exclaimed whilst Kirito kissed her neck continuously, withdrawing only to reply "but you always do!"