Forbiden crush

Night fell. Curling up into their sleeping bags, Lisbeth tapped Kirito's shoulder and asked "are you cold?" In fear of showing his softer side, he sighed and rolled to face her; however admitting how cold he actually felt. "Here..." Lisbeth sighed handing him a palm warmer "this should help." "Lisbeth..." Kirito questioned trying to admit a compliment from his trembling lip "you are a good friend." Lisbeth sighed and watched him fall asleep and thought 'yeah...friends.'
Morning arose. Lisbeth stretched and snuggled into the morning sun, stretching her arms and releasing any tension. Turning to a still sleeping Kirito, she eagerly awaited his awakening; in the meantime, she felt the urge to ruffle his hair and found herself stroking his ebony black hair, savouring every moment as it could be her last. She missed the old Kirito...the single Kirito. Reminiscing on her past crush, a devilish idea crept into her head. Leaning over his innocent and sleeping self, she flicked her hair behind her ears and kissed his tired lips. It felt good. 'With no Asuna, for a while I can act like I'm his' Lisbeth thought mischievously; she curled up beside him and wrapped her legs around him, securing her proposition. 'For once,' she thought staring at him 'I am yours.' Flickering her eyes shut, she pulled herself closer and she was soon within the love trance that was only imagination.