9

I took a deep breath as Kaiser opened the double doors to the pack house. Everyone that was in the living room stood and greeted us. 

"Kaiser I'm so hap-" A red headed girl stopped in her tracks. "Who are you?" 

"Jordyn, Kaiser's mate. Your Luna." I said. 

"I thought it was just a rumor." She frowned. 

"I see you haven't claimed her." A guy walked up. 

Kaiser growled moving in front of me. 

"Relax." He said looking around him. "I won't touch her." 

"Lies." I said. 

"Watch it." He clinched his jaw shut. 

"Or what." I said. "I'm not scared of you." 

"Jordyn stop." Kaiser said. 

"She's stubborn, that's why you haven't claimed her." 

"I don't want to claim her and have her hate me because she wasn't ready." He said. 

My heart softened. I looked around the room. In the back of the room I saw this guy standing there staring me down. I moved so I could get a good look at him. 

"Stay by me." Kaiser gently took my hand. "I didn't mark you so other wolves will try." 

"Unless they want to live then they better not." I looked up at him. 

He smiled. 

"You have a nice smile, you should smile more." I said smiling back at him. 

"Ha, Kaiser doesn't like smiling." The red headed girl chimed in. 

I rolled my eyes. She's getting annoying. 

"I can make that change." I said. 

"Respect your Luna." The guy from the back was now next to the red head girl. 

I felt a pull towards him. 

Kaiser looked down at me. 

"Do I know you?" I asked him. 

He looked over at Kaiser. 

"We do." He said not looking away from Kaiser. "Ask your mom about it." 

"My mom?" I gave him a questioning look. "Kaiser, I'll be back. I have questions for my mom." 

I took off out the door. My feet didn't stop until I was home. I opened the door to see my mom, Storm and her mom. 

"Jordyn." My mom was in tears. 

"Don't." I put my hand up. "I met this guy today. I felt as if I knew him but I don't remember him." 

My mom's eyes widen. 

"What did he say to you?" She asked. 

"Mom what are you not telling me!" I shouted. 

"He's your brother!" She shouted back. "You two are fraternal twins." 

"Mom what have you done?" I stepped back from her. 

"I left the pack in a hurry, I only had enough time to grab one of you." She cried. 

"It's like I don't even know you." I shook my head. "What else did you not tell me?" 

"Kaiser and you knew each other." She said. "Your memory isn't fully there, once it comes back-" 

"How do I get it back?" I asked cutting her off.