12

Kaiser walked into the room and went straight over to me. He hugged me burying his face into the crook of my neck. He let out a deep sigh. 

"Are you okay?" He breath hot on my skin. 

I felt my skin heat up. He kissed my neck. 

"Her wound isn't bad." Kagen said. "We're lucky it wasn't laced with poison." 

"Thank you." He looked back at his brother. 

Kagen nodded and left. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "You had to leave earlier because of me." 

He lifted my head up. My eyes met his. He leaned down kissing me gently. 

"Why didn't you contact me?" He asked. 

I didn't know how to answer that. 

"Jordyn." His voice deepen. 

"I had some second thoughts after Storm told me everything." I pressed my lips together. "I thought, you know since it was so easy for my dad to cheat what makes-" 

"You thought that I would cheat on you?" He asked softly. 

I nodded. 

"Jordyn." He pulled me close to him. "I would never." 

"I know." I rested my head on his chest. 

"I can smell you." He laughed. 

"Shut up." I pushed him away. "I wouldn't be like this if you would just-" 

His lips crashed against mine. 

"I've been thinking about that." He said between kisses. "Tonight you're mine." 

He ran his fingers through my hair. 

"All mine." 

He ran his hand up my shirt and undid my bra. He lifted my shirt up taking my bra with it. He pushed me down on the bed. The hunger in his eyes made my core heat up. I wanted him and I wanted him now. He tugged at his shirt hinting for him to take it off. He smirked and swiftly pulled it off. His ran trailed across my breast. 

"You're beautiful." Those words poured out his mouth like sweet honey. 

I smiled. He leaned down taking my nipple into his mouth. I gasped as he licked a trail to my breast. His light touches released the butterflies in my stomach. I ran my hand down his back. He flexed his back muscles. He kissed a trail down to my waist line. He looked up at me as he tugged my shorts off along with my undies. 

"Stop teasing me." I whined.  

He smiled running his finger down my slit. I bit my lip, he had my head going crazy. He licked his finger. 

"You taste good princess." He smirked. 

Kaiser picked up my leg and rested it on his shoulder. He kissed the inner side of my thigh. Aurora popped up then left after seeing what was going on. Kaiser gave me a confused look. 

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Just please-" 

"I won't to savior this moment." He smiled running his tongue down up my slit. 

I ran my hand through his hair. His hair was so soft that I started playing with it, that was until he pushed a finger into my sex. 

"Oh-" I grabbed a lock of his hair. 

I arched my back as he began to suck on my clit. 

"Kai-" I gasped as he added another finger. 

His steady pace quicken, the movement of his tongue picked up. I moved my hips to his rhythm. 

"I'm cumming." I moaned. 

He admittedly spotted. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" I looked at him. 

"Not yet baby." He got up taking off his pants. 

I pressed my lips as his staff spring up. 

"Oh my." I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

"You're drooling." He said taking me out my trance. 

"Am not." I wiped my mouth just in case I was. 

He laughed as he crawled towards me. His eyes filled with love and hunger. He put his hand on my chest and gently pushed me down. He tip teased my entrance. I opened my mouth to say that I was still a virgin but he beat me to it.   

"I know. I'm one too." He said, his eyes softened up. "If it hurts let me know." 

I nodded. He leaned down giving me a kiss as he lined up with my entrance and pushed in. The pain hit me so hard that I bit down on his shoulder. 

"You okay?" His voice was soft. 

I nodded as the pain slowly went away. He pulled out and pushed back in. Doing so the pain came back. I grabbed onto his arm. He stopped. 

"Don't stop. I'm okay." I ressured him. 

He listened and gently thrust back in. He went nice and slow until the pain went away. I let out a soft moan. He kissed my neck and picked up his pace. I wrapped my legs around him as things got rough. I'm most likely not going to be walking for a few hours. He cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced. He moaned my name softly. 

Hearing my name softly come from his mouth hit a switch. I flipped us over and started spelling coconuts with my hips. He gripped my hips closing his eyes. 

"Jo-Jordyn." He moaned. 

"Mm." I noised. 

I leaned down kissing him. He ran his hand down my back grabbing my ass. I didn't want this to end. It felt like I was on cloud nine. 

"I'm cumming." I moaned. 

"Cum for me baby." I groaned. 

He didn't have to repeat himself. I held onto him as my body surrendered to him. He flipped us over. His pace was fast but steady. I bit down my lip. He ran his hands up my arms then locking them with mine. His breathing matched with mine. Kaiser buried his face in the crook of my neck. 

"Cum for me baby." I whispered in his ear. 

He wrapped his arm around me holding me close. He sucked on my neck. I knew he was leaving a mark. I felt him jolt inside of me. We laid in each other's arms waiting for our breath to catch up with us. I kissed his shoulder. 

"Don't move." He murmured. "I'm getting hard again." 

"Good thing I can do another round." I laughed. 

Comment, Share & Vote 

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←