16

"Jordyn are you ready?" My brother walked into the room. "Wow you look beautiful." 

I smiled. 

"I'm a bit nervous." I let out a deep sigh. 

"Don't be." He walked over to me. "Today is your day. No one can take that away from you. I made sure of it." 

"What did you do?" I gave him a curious look. 

"Oh nothing just drugged mom and dad then locked them away." He smiled widely. "We have a good twenty-four hours." 

I smiled shaking my head. 

"Let's do this." I nodded pushing away all nervousness. 

I heard the music begin to play. I looked at Jacob who gave me a warm smile. I watched as tears rolled down his face. 

"Don't cry." I wiped his tears. "It's not like I'm going away." 

"I know, it's just that I never thought that I would-" He paused. "Let's go. I don't wanna ruin your moment with my tears." 

"I know there was a point where I forgot that you even existed but I'm happy that we are united again." I gave him a long hug before the doors opened. 

Everyone stood as we walked out. My eyes met with Kaiser's I could tell from where I was standing he was crying with love in his eyes. Jacob and started walking down the isle as Dan & Shay Speechless playing in the background. We stopped as Jacob passed me onto Kaiser. 

"You look beautiful." He mouthed. 

"You look handsome." I mouthed back. 

I squealed as Kaiser picked me. I laughed holding onto him tightly. 

"Mrs. King welcome home." He smiled as the front door opened. 

I gasped. The cabin was pretty before but now it was beautiful. 

"When did you?" I looked up at him. 

"When you were at the pack house." He smiled. "I wanted it to have a more home feeling now that we have the twins. Ah, let me show you their room." 

He put me down. I frowned. 

"I'm a little upset that I didn't have a say in desi-" I gasped seeing the room. "How did you know?" I looked up at him. 

"I saw the baby stuff you were looking at on your phone." He smiled. "You know when you though I was sleeping." 

I slapped his arm. 

"Also do you really think that I'd have my pregnant mate doing any type of work?" He arched his brow. 

"The doctor said I should be healed by now." I mumbled softly as I walked to our room. 

"I heard that." He chased after me. 

I laughed as he scooped me up. He laid me down on the bed with love and lust in his eyes. He leaned in kissing me slowly. My eyes fluttered shut. His kiss sweet and gentle. 

"Tonight, I'm going to show you how much I love you." He whispered sweetly. 

I laid my head on chest listening to his heart beat. He rolled over taking me with him. I squealed, Kaiser pulled me closer kissing me on the forehead.