14

"I have to leave early." Storm said. "Felix-" 

"You don't have to explain." I smiled. "Go." 

I loved seeing Storm happy. Her being with Felix is the happiest I have ever seen her. I decided to close the book store early. As I was locking the door I felt eyes on me. It wasn't Kaiser either. I started walking when I heard steps. I turned around right as everything when black. I started kicking as I felt someone fling me over their shoulder. I was getting ready to shift when I felt a prick in my arm. 

"Kaiser help." I whispered before I passed out. 

⁂ 

"Find her!" I shouted. "I don't care if you have to tear the town apart or the next town and the town after that." I flipped over the table as they left. 

I was furious. Whoever took Jordyn is going to die by my hands. I heard a faint knock on the door as it opened. Storm in the doorway. I could tell she was crying. 

"I don't wanna look at your right now." I clinched my jaw shut. "You were supposed to be with her." 

"I'm so-" 

"Sorry?" I started laughing. "My pregnant mate is out there somewhere probably getting tortured. 

"I didn't mean-" 

"Leave." I said. "Leave before I rip your fucking head off." 

I heard Felix growl with anger. 

"Don't tempt me Felix." I looked at him. 

He took Storm by the hand. 

"Let's go." He said. "We'll talk to him after he calms down." 

"Talk to be about what?" I shook my head. 

I was holding back tears. 

"I can find her." Storm looked up at me. "I can use you to find her." 

My eyes widened as the tears fell. 

"She's a witch remember?" Felix said. 

"I've been using my mom's book to get stronger." Storm said. "I know I can find her." 

I nodded my head. 

"Let's begin." I said sitting down. "How does this work?" 

"All you have to do is just sit there." Storm said walking behind me. 

I felt her hands on my head. I closed my eyes as she started whispering in a different.  

My body was cold and my breathing was weak. I placed my hand over my stomach looking around the room. I was sitting on a mattress that was on the floor. 

"Glad to see that you're awake." The door opened. 

"Who are you?" I stood. 

"You should already know." He smiled as he moved into the light. 

I gasped. 

"Dad." I mumbled. "I thought you were dead?" 

He smiled shaking his head. 

"I wanted people to think that." He sighed. "Your mother was never my mate, She tricked me into thinking I was." 

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked. 

"To keep you safe."He said. "Your mom she was going to-" 

"Sir we have a problem." A guy rushed in.