13

I felt the warmth of the sun hit my skin as I opened my eyes. Kaiser was sleeping soundly next to me. I got up and headed to the shower. The warm water felt relaxing on my skin. I hoped out, dressed and headed to the kitchen. As I was making pancakes I heard Kaiser shouting. I took the pancake off the pan and rushed to him. He was sitting up in bed sweating. 

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. 

Kaiser didn't say a word. He just pulled me close hugging me. I rubbed his back. 

"Bad dream?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"What was it about?" I asked. 

"You left me." His voice was weak. 

"Left  you?" I mumbled. "I'm not going anywhere." 

"Promise?" He looked up at me. 

"Promise." I kissed his cheek. "I made pancakes." 

"We get a new shipment of books tomorrow." I smiled. "Be sure to come back and check out the new books." 

"Will do." The lady said as she left. 

I sighed and went into the back. I opened the fridge and grabbed a salad that was sitting in there. As I was eating Storm walked in. 

"Is that my salad?" She asked. 

"Sorry, I was hungry." I said with a mouth full of lettuce. 

"Jordyn you've been eating in sight." Storm shook her head. "Are you and Kaiser sexual active?" 

I remember the times me and Kaiser stayed up all night making love. I looked up at her. 

"Ima take that as a yes." She smiled. "Perhaps you're pregnant." 

I choked on the lettuce. Could I be? It would explain why I sleep in late and why I'm always hungry. My eyes widened. I haven't had my period. 

"I've been so busy with work and uh yeah that I haven't kept track of my period." I stood. 

Storm placed her hand on my stomach. 

"I'm going to be an auntie." She smiled happily. "And Felix is going to be an Uncle." I winked at her. 

Her eyes widened. "How did you know?" 

"Kaiser told me." I smiled. 

"I didn't want to tell you until me and him were official." Storm sighed. 

"I understand." I patted her shoulder. "You're his mate by the way." 

"What?" Storm's eyes widened. "How?" 

"It's rare but a werewolf can have a human or a witch as their mate." I said. "Storm, how far along do you think I am?" 

"I don't know." She looked at my stomach. "You do look like you got a little pouch going on there." 

"Come with me." I grabbed her hand. "We're going to see the pack doctor." 

"When do you plan on telling Kaiser?" She asked. 

"When I confirm this." I said. 

The drive to the pack house was long. It gave me time to think. As we arrived I ran into my brother. 

"Strange seeing you here." He said. 

"Well I am the Luna." I smiled. 

"You're right." He nodded. "Why are you here?"