||2||

'Do you really have to carry me?' I ask Jasper.
We're walking in the woods for hours now trying to find the lake.

My leg began to hurt and Jasper volunteered to carry me. Of course I told him it wasn't necessary, but the others thought it was.

'Yes, I need to carry you. You can't walk. Why did you come anyway?'
'What? Don't want me here?' I ask slightly hurt.

'Of course I want you here. But you're hurt. I can't see you like that, being hurt you know.'

'I understand Jasper, but I can't let you guys go alone. Besides, it's fun with you guys. You can make my laugh in like no time,' I say loud enough for all of them to hear.
'You're fun too Sparkle,' Finn says.
'Sparkle?'

I've never had a nickname before. Well only from Wick but he gives everyone a nickname. I love to have one that really fits. The nickname I got from Wick is just weird. I don't want a nickname like princess like Clarke has, or something like little bird, yeah I've heard that a lot around camp.

'You're the spark of the group so I thought Sparkle would be a good nickname,' Finn explains.
'Sparkle is great,' Jasper says with a smile.
'Yeah Jasper's right. Sparkle is great.'
They all agree to my new nickname and honestly, I'm feeling like a toy they're naming right now. And why am I the only one with a nickname? Why only me? It's not like I'm special or something. Okay just kidding. I'm special, because on this whole planet there's only one me.
'We're here.'

|||||||||||||

We're sitting by the lake waiting for Finn to finish what he's doing. What would that giant thing in the water that attacked me look like? Would it be like a snake, but then ten times bigger. Or was it a crocodile? No I don't think it was a crocodile. It looked like a snake to me. Well I didn't really see it but I just guess. Why did it let me go? Why didn't it eat me? I mean, that was his plan, wasn't it?
'Today, Finn.'
I look over to Finn and see him and Jasper standing on the rock.
I didn't know Finn was finished.
'Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side,' he says.
'Wait!' Jasper says.

We all look at him with a questioned look on our face.
'Let me. I can do it,' Jasper says.

Finn smiles and he hands the rope or something like that over to Jasper.
'Trying to impress the girl,' Finn says with a grin.

What girl? Well okay there are three girls here but which one does Finn mean exactly?
'hey Jasper, look out please,' I say a little worried.
He's still my friend and I don't want him to get eating by that gigantic snake. Yep, I'm staying by a snake.
Jasper takes a few steps back and I close my eyes.
I can't look, I can't look. Please, don't let him be died. I can't have that.
'Ha ha! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yeah! We are apogee! Yeah!'
I open my eyes and look to the other side of the river. There he is. Jasper made it out alive! Thank god!

'You did it, Jasper! Whoo! Yeah!' I scream.
I cheered to soon. Jasper is thrown to the tree behind him and there is a speer in his stomach.

'Jasper? Jasper! No! No, Jasper!' I scream while I feel the tears running over my cheeks.
Which bastard killed him?! Oh I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!

'Come on. Come on. Get down!' Finn says.
Monty grabs my arm and pulls me down. I don't get my eyes of of Jasper. Why him? Why couldn't they just kill that snake in the water?! Why Jasper?!

'We're not alone,' I hear Clarke whisper.
'No shit Sherlock,' I respond still in shock.
'We have to go,' Finn says.

We're standing up and they begin to run but I just can't. I can't leave Jasper behind. Monty comes back for me and takes my hand before he runs away with me.