||51||

'What are you doing?'
I turn around and see Gina standing in the doorway. 
'Just trying to help you guys. Bellamy, Octavia and a few others left. I didn't want to come so I thought you may wanted a little help,' I say to her with a smile. 

Gina smiles back and walks over to me. But suddenly she falls on the ground and she holds her stomach. There's blood coming out of it. A lot. 
'Gina?' I ask her worried while I rush to her. 

'Get away from me. you're a monster,' she says angry while blood comes out of her mouth. 
'What?' I ask her wide eyed while I back away.  
She just smiles at me and now she's telling me I'm a monster. What did I do? And what is happening to her?  Is this my fault? Did I do this?! Suddenly she stands up and runs towards me. She screams and then everything goes black. There are faces flashing around. 

Mom. 
'You are nothing to me.'

Dad.
You let me die,' he screams. 
Joshua. 
'Why didn't you save me?'
Gustus.
'It's a shame I couldn't finish my job. Killing you.'
Gina. 
'I thought you were my friend. But you just let me die,' she says with tears in her eyes. 

My body is shaking. Is this their revenge? Killing me? I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to save te people I cared about. I tried to save them. My mom is still alive. I couldn't do anything about Gustus. He did this himself. I also couldn't do anything about Gina. How could I know that the Grounders were going to attack mount weather? If I knew then of course I would've tried harder. But that's the problem. I didn't know about it. 

I start to scream out of frustration. Please let this be over. I can't look or listen to it anymore. Everything is still black. I can't see anything. Except the faces of the ones that died or the one I don't talk to anymore. Their faces are still flashing around. But it is slowly fading away. 

I gasp for air and quickly sit up. It was a dream. Thank god it was a dream. I look around trying to catch a sign of the people I dreamed about. But I only see Octavia.

'Hey it's okay. You just had a bad dream. You were screaming so I thought I would wake you up,' Octavia tries to calm me down. 

'How long was I screaming?' I ask her curious trying to catch my breath. 
'A few minutes. I think the whole camp heard it. It's a surprise Bellamy isn't here yet,' she says laughing. 
I can see she's trying to make me less sad but it's just not working. all the people I just dreamed of are still in my head and I don't think I can get them out for a while. They are right. It's my fault. I couldn't stop it. I didn't try hard enough to stop them from dying. 

'What did you dream about?' Octavia asks me suddenly worried and curious. 
I look at her and see that there are bags under her eyes. Did she sleep the last few days. She seems rested but I don't think she really slept. 
'The people that are dead because of me,' I whisper. 

'No one died because of you,' she quickly says.
I knew she was going to say that. Everyone always says that but it's not true. It is my fault. I couldn't save them. I didn't try hard enough. And that makes it my fault. 
'Yes they did. I can't do this anymore,' I say while I feel a tear sliding down on my cheek. 

Octavia frowns and looks curious at me. 
'What do you mean you can't-' 
She then realizes what I mean and her eyes go wide. She looks shocked at me and with concern.
'Why do you say that? You can't be serious Em. What about me? I will miss you. You're my only true friend here. Everyone else hates me. What about Bell? Do you really think he's going to handle it if you're gone? He's going to be a mess,' Octavia asks me while she raises her voice with every sentence.