||54||

'Is it true you tried to leave camp to see Indra yesterday?' Kane asks Octavia while the three of us walk to some room. 
I don't actually know where we're going. Kane asked me if we could talk so that's why I'm here. I didn't know Octavia was going to be here too. 

'Look. Don't you have more important things to worry about than me sneaking out of camp?' Octavia asks Kane a little angry. 
I understand that she doesn't want to talk about this. She just want to go away. Outside of the walls. That's exactly what I want too. I'm feeling like I'm trapped here. Like in mount weather. I'm trapped and I can't get out. They just don't want to let me go outside of the walls. And Octavia has the same problem. 

Pike and all the others are not letting us go. We can't go out of the walls without permission and Pike is not going to give that to us. He hates us because we act like grounders. Well Octavia more then me. But he also hates me because I'm trying to get him off of the council. I'm trying to get enough people to get another chancellor. Pike's just not a good one. And he's angry at me for trying. 

'As it turns out, that's why you two are here. Indra signaled. She wants to meet. I'd go myself, but Pike's watching everything I do now,' Kane informs us. 
'Look Kane, I did what you asked me to do. Make things better between me and Bellamy. I personally think I forgave him too soon but I did it because you wanted me to. I also wanted him back but I mostly did it because of you,' I say frowning. 

I did what he asked me to and now he wants me to do something else? Kane asked me to do something so Bellamy and I were together again. He said to me that he and Abby were worried about me. It was only a day and they were already worried. Kane said that they could see that I was not the same as I was with Bellamy so they wanted the fight between me and him to stop. I didn't want to do it at first because I personally thought it was to soon but I did it anyway. And I just missed him. 

'You want us to go see Indra?' Octavia asks Kane. 
Kane hands us our swords and I gladly take it. It was gone yesterday. Someone took it but I still don't know who. I'm still angry about that. No one touches my sword without permission.
'Where did you find this?' I ask him with a little smile.

'Pike took it from you. He thinks you're to dangerous with it.'

'He's right about that,' I say laughing. 

Then he looks at Octavia to answer her question. 
'I need you to,' he says. 
'I'm in, but how do I get out? The gate is armed with-'
Octavia is shut off because of Kane who's taking a part off of the wall. I look amazed at it. I didn't know that we could do that. If I did know I would have sneaked out earlier.

I walk to the opening and look inside of it. I look to my right and see that it's big enough to crawl in. To my left there's a ventilator. 
'Crawl space door in 20 feet drops you outside the camp wall. Get out there. You find out what the hell happened. Then you report back here. Can the to of you do that?' Kane asks us while he turns to look at us. 

I look at Octavia and see she's looking like Kane's crazy. I nod at him and crawl into the opening. 
'I was born for this,' Octavia says smiling while she does the same as me. 
'Marcus Kane, report to the Chancellor's office. Marcus Kane to the Chancellor's office.'
I look worried at Kane and he quickly puts the piece of metal back in it's place so that Octavia and I aren't in sight anymore. 

I then look at Octavia. We better do this fast before someone finds out about us sneaking away. 
'Let's go,' I say with a grin. 
She smiles at me and we both start to crawl out of Arkadia.

|||||||||||||||  

I can't believe this. They killed hundreds of them. He killed hundreds. Bellamy killed every grounder that was trying to protect us. They're all dead. How can he be so heartless? I never thought he would do something like this. How can the people that were with him do this? Don't they have a heart? What if these people were fighting against us? Then we would be the ones that were dead. 
'I can't believe this,' I whisper with tears in my eyes while I look at all the bodies lying around me.