||71||

The others left me and Octavia to get Roan. They are currently saying their goodbyes to each other. I could've done that too but I didn't really feel like it. I don't want to say goodbye again. I think we say that to much to each other to be honest. It's like we won't return. And there is a change that that will happen but I just hope it won't. 

'Let's go Roan,' I say while I wait for him to step out of the room he is in. 
He does what I say and follows me and Octavia. As soon as we get into the room where the car is parked I see everyone hugging each other.

'What are we waiting for?' Octavia asks showing that she's not a huge fan of waiting. 

I quickly walk towards the car and open the passengers door. I climb onto the seat and close the door. No goodbyes from me. I don't really feel like saying goodbye to them. 

'Goodbye and maybe I will see you again but I'm not sure because I can die any second.'

That's what it feels like for me. I don't say those words but I do think of them. Maybe I'm not even the only one who thinks about that. Maybe the others do to. 

Suddenly the drivers door opens and Bellamy jumps in. That means they are done and ready to go. We're going away again. We haven't stayed here for a day. Just an hour or two. Things are going so fast. And I don't have problems with it but i just feel like we are in a rush. I always have that feeling. 

Bellamy starts the car and Monty and Harper open the door to get outside. Bellamy pushes on the gas peddle and the car is now riding. Miller and Bryan are with us and we're going to Polis. Going to Ontari to put the flame in her. Going to a place where there can be thousands of chipped persons. 

||||||||||||||

I don't really like being in a car when it's dark. We can hit something. Or someone. Our batter can die and then we have to stay here all night. In a forest where no one can hear you. Or when no one can get to you fast enough. Everything and everyone can kill you. And I'm not a hug fan of that. I rather stay alive. 

'There it is. We stop here,' Clarke tells Bellamy. 
He listens to her and he stops the car. As soon as the car stands still Clarke is out. I think she has other thoughts then me about being outside when it's dark. I think she likes it.

She runs towards a point and looks at whatever she sees. She sighs and then turns around and looks at us.

'All right. This is where we split up. The entrance to the tunnel is right over there,' Roan says pointing to where the tunnels should be.

'Yeah. We know where it is,' Bellamy says.

I don't think he likes Roan. And I also don't like Roan to be honest. 

'I'm gonna need the Flame. Look. This only works if they send Ontari out to get it. If they don't see it, they won't do that, not much of a trap without the bait,' Roan says.

If Clarke is going to give him the flame then she has to go with him. Because non of us trusts him alone with it and I'm not going with him. Bellamy is also not and I don't think Octavia wants to go with him either. So that leaves Clarke. 

Clarke grabs the flame and holds it up.

'Fine... but I'm coming with you.'
I''m glad she thinks the same way as me. But of course Bellamy doesn't approve this idea.

'No way. That is not the plan,' he says. 

'Then I'm going with him. Someone has to stay with him Bellamy,' I tell him. 
He looks at me and takes a deep breath.
'You're not going with him. Clarke have fun watching him,' Bellamy says to the blond haired girl. 
Clarke looks at Bellamy and shakes her head. She then looks back at Roan and she hands him the flame.