Chapter 1

Ally: So Stevie and I broke up a couple of weeks ago, i guess we just need time to find ourselves as individual people. I mean I still love her no matter what, but we just need time..... I moved out, I just got an apartment for myself which I'm happy about. I do still keep in touch with Stevie but it isn't the same anymore, i just feel like we are drifting apart more....

Stevie: Its been weeks since Ally and I broke up, I haven't seen her since she moved out. I do still love her but sometimes love isn't all you need. Yeah we still we still keep in touch, but it isn't the same when as we where together as a couple. I actually miss her having her around. Maybe I will invite her to the Museum of Broken Relationships. I know its the best place to go with her but i just really need to see her again.

Ally:So I'm in my new place still trying to figure out where to place things and unboxing my belongings, when I receive a text message from Stevie...

Text Message

Stevie: Hey Ally! How have you been? Its been a while since we last spoke, but I wanted to invite you to the Museum of Broken Relationships! I know its not the best place to go with you since you know... we broke up, but I really just want to hang out with you, so what do you say?

Ally: I read the message, but I can't believe she messaged me we haven't spoke in a while. So as I read the message I see that she's inviting me to the Museum of Broken Relationships, I mean its not the best place she can invite me to since we broke up, but she even wrote in the message that she really wants to hang out with me... I mean I guess I will say yes to her. I really actually want to see her to.

Ally: Oh hey Stevie its been a while since we spoke... I have been good! And yeah it actually is kinda weird that we are going their since we you know broke up, but I would love to go with you just give me like..... 2 hours I'm still kinda unpacking my things I just got my own place... we will catch up later okay. Bye.

End Of Messages

Stevie: I get Ally's message as read through it, I can't believe she got her new place already I'm actually really happy for her! And I know its not the best place to go with Ally but I just really want to see her... I wanna catch up with her like how she's been doing? What she's been up to? I really do care about her still. I'm not trying to get back with her... I'm just really curious on what she been doing now that we are not together.

Ally: Okay so I only have like half an hour left so I should probably start getting ready so I can go with Stevie. I told her that I will just be picking her up. So I get all dressed ready to go, I get in my car drive to where Stevie lives I park and just sit there for a minute... I kinda feel nervous seeing Stevie again and all of a sudden all these flashbacks start coming back in my head of when me Stevie where together as a couple...I don't know why? If I don't even have feelings for her anymore. So I get out of the car and go up to Stevie's house door and knock. I feel so weird knocking at the door when a few months ago this was my house too. So I hear the door knob twist and the door flung open when I see Stevie right in front of me... My heart is beating fast and I'm so nervous by seeing her again! I don't understand what's going with me!?

Stevie: So I hear someone knocking at my door I'm guessing its Ally since she said that she will be picking me up. So just before I go ahead and open the door I check myself in the mirror if i at least look decent. I'm just really nervous right now that I'm about to see Ally again. I mean I still kinda have feelings for her, but we broke up because we needed time to find ourselves as individuals. I wonder if she's been seeing anyone or if she already has a new love interest? I mean I doubted Ally isn't like that she wouldn't move on that fast... would she? So I open the door and see Ally standing looking pretty, and beautiful as always as we make eye contact.

Ally: So as Stevie and I just stare at each other making eye contact and greet each other with a "Hi" and "How have you been?" She invites me in her house, so I walk in and see everything the same since I moved out. So we sit on the couch and just start talking about things just catching up with each other. Soon we realize that we have been talking with each other too long that we wouldn't even make it to the Museum of Broken Relationships. So we decided just to chill at Stevie's place. 

Stevie:So as Ally and I have been catching up with each other we realized that it was already to late to go to the Museum so I asked her if she just wanted to hang out here at my house and she said "yes."So as we are talking I noticed that Ally has been getting text messages she would glance at them and type something back and put her phone away. So I offer her something to drink and she responds with "can I have some wine please" so I pour her a glass of wine and walk over to her and hand it to her. So as we are both getting a drink from the wine I hear her phone vibrate again she looks at her phone then glances back at me and types something on her phone. So I ask her if everything is ok and she "yeah everything is fine."

Ally: Stevie notices that I have been getting a lot text messages since my phone has been vibrating a couple of times. But the worst part is that I haven't even told Stevie that I have been sorta seeing someone now. I just don't think this is even the right time to tell her I mean we just now saw each other for the first time in months since we broke up. Stevie will always have a special place in my heart their is no doubt in that, but i mean i think i may still have feelings for her... The girl that I'm seeing now is incredible! She understands me, she loves me, and she really pretty. And yes she knows that I'm hanging out with Stevie right now she's not a jealous type of girl since I told her that I don't see Stevie in that way anymore which I think I was lying cause now that I have seen her again all of those beautiful memories are coming back. 

Stevie: I feel like Ally hasn't told me something yet. I have noticed that she's been getting text messages which is starting to bug me a little I mean I just wanted to spend time with her only and her phone going off while we are talking is bugging me. So I decided to ask her "if everything is okay since I have noticed you getting text messages" and she responded with "yeah everything is fine.'' So I decided to just let it go.

Narrator

So as Ally kept getting messages from her girlfriend Stevie notices something is up. Ally tries to find the right words on how to tell Stevie that she has been seeing someone now. Stevie sees Ally pretty uncomfortable and nervous so Stevie decided to ask her "Ally is something wrong? Do you need to be somewhere or do something? We can leave this for some other day if you want to?" Ally responds to her " No its fine I just have to tell you something really important right now... Ally was trying to find the correct words on how to tell Stevie.  "So Stevie I just have to tell you this... ummm... i don't know how to tell you... Stevie said " common Ally just tell me already you are starting to get me worried." Ally finally told Stevie, " ummm Stevie i have sorta been seeing someone now I just didn't know how to tell you... Stevie was shocked that she just stood quiet looking down at her cup of wine.