Chapter 3

Ally: Its been weeks since Stevie and I had the biggest talk about our break up, which led to a lot of crying and hurt. BUT I sorta left something out!! Something BIG! I didn't tell her that my girlfriend is Tory! Tory was my girlfriend before I even met Stevie. Now she's my girlfriend again. She was their when Stevie broke up with me! I mean I can't even believe myself that I gave Tory another chance. But this time... is different in a good way though. She has changed a lot she's like a whole new Tory that I really like. We are taking things slow this time I guess to make sure that everything goes good with our relationship. Talking about Tory I'm gonna invite her on a date!

Text Messages to Tory 

Ally- Hey babe what are you doing?

Tory- Oh hey babe! I'm here with my mom just having a casual conversion with her. How about you what are you doing? 

Ally- Nothing really. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?

Tory- Oh I'm really sorry babe but I just really want to stay home and spend time with my mom today. I'm really sorry but I will make it up to you I promise!

Ally: Really! I wanted to spend time with her! I guess its okay... I think I might go out with someone else then since its been pretty boring day so far.

Ally- Its fine! But you owe me a date! Have fun with your mom! See you.

Tory- Yes I owe you! And once again I'm sorry babe... Bye see you

Ally: You know one of the most awkward things is that when Tory and I text or talk we never end our conversion with an " Okay I love you Bye".... Which makes it pretty weird! Because when I was with Stevie we would always tell each other "I love you".... Anyways who should I text.... I really want to actually see Stevie I miss seeing her beautiful face, her eyes, and her lips, really just everything about her! It makes no sense really since I didn't give another chance.... It... Its just that I don't want to go through the same thing with her, her breaking my heart again...

Stevie: Its been weeks since Ally and I talked and I miss her so much. I want to hang out with her , I don't know if I should invite to go out and do something? She's probably "busy' with her girlfriend. Just thinking about Ally kissing another girl gets me so jealous. I'm usually not the jealous type of girl, but when it comes to Ally its different, like something inside of me just makes me react jealous.  I don't think I would be able to stand to see her with another girl. I didn't even get her name? Well I'm just gonna invite her let see if she wants to out with me? 

Text Message to Ally

Stevie- Hey Ally! How are you doing? I was wondering if you wanted to go out and do something with me?

Ally- Oh hey Stevie! I'm doing great! I was just about to text you to ask you the same thing. Yeah sure I would like to go with you. I will pick you up in 30 min. Is that okay?

Stevie- Okay. Yeah that's fine . See you in 30 min. Bye

Stevie: Oh my god! Ally accepted to go out with me! YAY! Okay calm down Stevie!!! I need to get ready. She'll be here in 30 min. I go to my room to choose an outfit to wear. I get a white sundress out of my closet and choose to wear that with some white sandals. Now time to apply some make up, after I did my make up I did my hair leaving it down and with curls on it. I'm all done and with that I grab a jacket and my purse and head back to the living room and wait nervously for Ally to come.

Ally: Oh my god! Its like she was reading my mind. I was ready to go, wearing my casual clothes, black ripped jeans with white T-shirt and my necklaces and my boots with a hat. I grab my keys head to the door and lock it. I walk towards my car on my to pick up Stevie. As I was getting closer to her house I was getting nervous, my hands where getting sweaty. I was actually nervous to see her again. I arrived at her house, I park the car I get out and lock it and walk towards the house. I'm literally right in front of her house door I knock on it and wait patiently for her to open it. As I hear foot steps getting closer I get even more nervous and sweaty as I see the door open and see the most beautiful girl standing in front of me.

Stevie: As soon as I heard someone knocking on the door I knew it would be Ally. Before I opened it I took in a deep breath and swung it right open. I saw the most beautiful person standing in front of me. "Hi Ally!" I said. I can feel the huge smile I had on my face. "Hi S-Stevie! Ho-How are you?" She said, she sounded nervous and she kinda stuttered." I've been good, and by the way Ally you look really good." I said. "Thank you, you look really nice in that dress!" She said. Ready to go!? I asked Ally grabbing my purse before she even said anything to me. " Actually can we talk about something first!? Ally said. She looked very serious and really nervous. Sure! Come in! I said.

Ally: I stepped inside of her house, and looking around the place it brought back a lot of memories of when we where together. I was getting really nervous I felt my heart beating fast. What I'm about to tell Stevie is that Tory is my girlfriend. I just feel the need to tell her this important thing I just don't want her to find out some other way or by someone else. I still care for Stevie... and I don't want to hurt her. I took a seat on the sofa and I glanced my eyes to the seat next to me to let her know to sit. "Is something wrong Ally? I'm starting to get worried! You look really serious and nervous!" Stevie said. Actually there is something really serious I need to tell you...