Chapter 9

Tory: ALLY!? was I could say when I saw Stevie and her so close to each other like they where about to kiss. If I wouldn't have interrupted them they probably would have kissed! It has never bothered me that Ally still cares about Stevie and wants to remain in her life, but after I saw this I was not so sure about Ally being "friends" with Stevie.

Ally: Tory! Do-Do you want to go home already? I asked her nervously. "Yes! I'm tired can we leave already! She looked pissed! Probably because she saw Stevie and I so close to each other. If she wouldn't have interrupted I probably would have kissed Stevie, I miss her so much, just by looking at her I remember when we where together. "I will wait for you in the car..." Tory said and just left without even greeting Stevie. I watched Tory leave and then turned my attention to Stevie who was standing their shocked. I'm sorry about that... I will see you tomorrow then? I said. "Yes!" She said. Well okay then bye! I said walking away.

Stevie: What just happened!? Where Ally and I about to kiss!!!? Oh my god! I would have loved for it happen, to feel her lips o mine again! But I know it will never happen because she has a girlfriend now. Well now at least I will see her tomorrow before I leave. I'm actually excited to go to the U.K I've actually never been out the country so it makes it more exciting to get to know a different place. I'm gonna miss L.A though...

Ally: Tory why didn't you say hi to Stevie that was rude of you, you know! "Allyson you think I didn't see what you guys where about to do!?" I was just talking to her Tory! And you where the one who encouraged me to go and talk to her in the first place! We weren't doing anything wrong! "You know what Ally... I really don't want to argue with you now so can you please drop me off at my parents house? I think I'll just sleep their tonight." Fine... I really didn't want to argue with Tory either so I just agreed to take her to her parents. But still Stevie and did nothing wrong! We where just talking...

Tory: Does Ally really think I'm that blind to not see what I saw? I mean I'am aware of her feelings towards Stevie still but,I'm her girlfriend does it mean anything to her? It just gets to me when I see them so close to each other. They have history together and they have chemistry I can see it when they look at each other. I don't know if Ally and me where such a good idea to get back together? I just feel so distant from her now... "We are here!" I heard Ally say. Oh... I was about to open the door to the car when I felt Ally's hand on my wrist. "Are you sure you want to stay at your parent house?" I didn't want to look her in the eyes. "Tory look at me." She grabbed me by my chin with her hand. "Hey look me in the eyes, I'm sorry okay... It won't happen again." And with that she gave me a kiss on my lips and I kissed back. "Ally" I said as I pulled away from her. This isn't going to change anything I'm still going to stay here at my parents house okay? Goodnight. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and left.

Ally: Why is she making this a big deal! I did nothing wrong! I mean when we got back together she knew my feelings towards Stevie still where their and they still are to be honest. Well its still early and I'm all by myself since she wanted to go to her parents house and "sleep" their. I'm going back to Shan's house to see if they are still their. I knocked on Shannon's door and Stevie opened the door. Hi... I'm back! I said with a slight chuckle. She was about to say something but Shannon interrupted her. " Hey Ally I thought you weren't coming back!?" She said she looked slightly tipsy. I thought so too... was all I said. "Well we are glad you came back Ally! Right Stevie? Shannon said looking at Stevie waiting for her to answer her. Yeah we are. She said while looking into my eyes. Come inside and drink a beer Ally!" Shan said. I followed Shannon as Stevie closed the door behind me. Shannon handed me a beer and we started to have a conversation which I didn't even pay attention to. I tried to keep my eyes on Shannon but I kept glancing over at Stevie and she kept staring at me too! Well lets see how this night goes...