Chapter 6

Stevie: "Stevie? Isn't that Ally over by the door with Shannon?" Cammie said. Y-yes.. It is. I said with a really low voice. I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces by seeing her with someone else. "Isn't that Tory!?" She said while staring at them. Yes it is Cammie, Ally is dating her... I felt a big lump in my throat when I said that."What!? Oh my god! Since when? What's going on with Ally!? She said. They have been together for a couple of months now. I was looking down at the bottle of beer I had on my hand, I didn't even want to look up to see Ally and Tory.

Cammie: Stevie, how are you even coping with all of this? I asked in a very serious and concerned tone. "I'm not actually..." She said. What do you mean? " I lot has happened since you have been gone Cammie..." At this point I was just confused, but I felt bad for Stevie because I can see in her eyes she's really hurt. "Can we talk about this some other day Cammie? Please? I just don't want to talk about now or I will start to tear up." She said. Of course Stevie, I will be right back I will get us another drink. As I was getting Another drink for Stevie and I, Ally was by herself since I saw Tory go into the restroom, I need to talk to Ally I need to.

As Cammie approaches Ally, Ally greets her with a hug. "Hey Cammie I haven't seen you since like forever! How are you?" She said. "I have been good! How about you?" I asked. "I have been really good, and really happy!" She said with slight smile on her face. I knew that Stevie and her aren't back together, but I just wanted to know what would she say back to me or how she would react. "Happy? So you and Stevie are back together!?" I asked her. Oh no... You actually don't know huh?" She said. "Know what?" I said. "I-I'm back with... Tory..." She said hesitantly. "What are you doing back with her?" I asked. "She was their for me everyday when Stevie broke up with me, she helped when I was depressed and broken because of Stevie. She said with hurt in her voice when she mentioned Stevie's name. "So you don't love Stevie anymore?" I asked her, but before she can even respond Tory was back.

Ally: Tory! You remember Cammie right? I asked her trying to avoid the question she just asked me. "Yes of course I do you are Shannon's girlfriend right?" Tory asked Cammie. "Ex- girlfriend..." She said back. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know..." Tory said back. After a few seconds we where in awkward silence, then Cammie excused herself, she said she was going to take the drink she grabbed back to Stevie. "S-S-Stevie is here?" I asked stuttering, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating in fast pace. "Yes she's in the living room waiting for me, well talk to you later Ally, and it was nice seeing you again Tory." She said giving me a glare and a fake tone when she told Tory it was nice seeing her again. I was too busy in my thoughts, thinking about Stevie...

Tory: "Ally?... Aaalllly!" I said waiving my hand infront of her eyes after Cammie had left. Y-Yes? W-what is it?" She said. "Where are you?" I asked her. "What do you mean? I'm here." She said. "A-Are you thinking about S-stevie?" I asked scared in what she would respond back. I already knew the answer to that but I just wanted to hear it coming out her mouth. "N-no of course not, but if I bump into her or something I eventually have to talk to her babe... I mean you know she is someone special to me." She said, but I understood her, Stevie and her where so in love with each other and they had this chemistry with one another and have so much history that I can't break. All I could say to her was "Babe... If you want to go and talk to her then go!... I know that she is someone special to you and that she will always have a special place in your heart. I-I trust you babe, just go and talk to her." I told Ally. After I told her that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hug me so tight and whispered in my ear "I love you thank you so much for understanding." She said. And with that she pulled away from the hug and gave me sweet smile before leaving to the living room. As I was just their sitting in the kitchen stool I got lost in my own thoughts... "Does Ally really mean it when she says she loves me?...."