Chapter 10

Shannon: Ally?.... Ally!?....ALLY!? "W-What Shan?" I was asking you if you are working on your music? Where you even listening to me at all? "Yes of course I was... And the answer is yes I have been working on a song. I'm currently working on the video for it with Danny and uhh... other people too!" I said. Yo Ally are you sure your okay? You seem a bit off. And who do you keep staring at? As Shannon was asking Ally that she tried to look where she was looking at and saw Stevie looking at them. Oh my god! Allison! I thought you had no more feelings for Stevie!? What about your girlfriend Tory? "Shhhhh Shannon can you not be so loud about this! Yes I know clearly I have a girlfriend, but we sorta had a fight that well.... She went to her parents house to sleep. That's why I came back cause I didn't want to be by myself tonight. And yes I still have something for Stevie and she knows and so does Tory." Wait what....? Shannon said but was cut off by Cammie. " Shannon can I talk to you for a sec?" Yeah sure, we will talk about this later Ally. Shannon said before she left with Cammie. 

Ally: Whew! Well at least I don't have to explain myself to Shan and tell her my story! "Hi!" Said a voice behind me, I then turned around and saw a girl who I have never seen. Uh Hi.? "Your Ally Hills right?" Said the girl. Uh yes. "Oh I'm sorry my name is Jordan Cantor!She said holding it her hand to shake. I know Danny... Danny Padilla! Well the other day I met up with him and he was talking about your music." She said. Oh yeah now I remember! Duh! Well it's finally nice to meet you Jordan, Danny actually talked about you with me something about that you wanted to help on my new song I'm writing? "Yes do you wanna grab a seat and talk about it?" Yeah sure! Wow this Jordan girl is pretty! And she knows about music!? Wow!

Stevie: I was about to go and walk towards Ally cause Shannon left with Cammie, but I saw a really pretty girl talking to Ally now! Every time I try and get close to her something always happens! It's like... We aren't meant to be together anymore... I- I need another drink to forget about all of this, I've been constantly trying and get her back but maybe it is time and move on.

Ally: Wow! This Jordan girl is something else! She's different from any other girls. We have so many things in common. She even introduced me to her friend Kaeleigh and she is pretty cool she's also into the music. "Ally it was a pleasure meeting you! I hope we can meet up some other day, oh and here is my number!" Said Jordan. "It was also good meeting you Ally." Said the other girl. It was nice meeting both of you too! Bye. The two girls waved Ally goodbye before they left from Shannon's apartment.

Stevie: While I was getting a drink from a kitchen there was a taller girl than me talking to Steph so when she saw me getting a drink she called me over to introduce me to her friend. " Stevie I want you to meet my friend Madison Paige!" Steph said. Hi! I said to the taller girl. Hi! Finally it's a pleasure to meet you Stevie!" She said. Finally? I said back. " Yes finally cause Steph here talks a lot about you! She said giggling and looking at Steph. " Hey babe! Can you come here for a sec? Taylor asked Steph. "I'll be right back guys!" Steph said before she left to go see what Taylor wanted. Madison and I just stared at each before laughing.

Ally: After Jordan and Kaeleigh left I turned to look if Stevie was still where she was at but wasn't so I went to look for her. I had to ask a couple of people if they had seen her but they all didn't even know where she was at. I took the last sip of my beer before I already finished it so I decided to get another one. I was at the kitchen when I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of beer out then closed it but as soon as turned I saw Stevie. She was talking to girl I've seen her with Steph before. That's Steph's friend Madison I've met her before! But she was talking to Stevie and they where laughing! I was about to turn around and leave but Madison called me out. "Ally! Is that you!? Oh my god it is you!" The girl said walking towards Ally and giving her a hug. Yup it's me Mads! Ally said. "Come over here I want you to meet someone she really pretty! I haven't seen you in a while Allison!" Madison said while walking with Ally with her arm around Ally's shoulder. "Ally this is Stevie!" Madison said placing Ally right in front of Stevie. They both made eye contact. Yeah I know Mad. Ally said. " What? Do guys know each other?" She said. Yup... Umm... She's my... Umm... Ex.... Ally said awkwardly staring at Stevie.

What!? Ally I know you had a girlfriend which I've never met but Stevie is your ex! Stevie? Madison said staring at Stevie to answer her if it is true. "Yup I'm her "ex". Stevie said a bit sad and embarrassed. We have got to catchup some other day Ally! Madison said. Ally just nodded her head looking at Madison signaling her to leave her and Stevie alone. "Oh well looks like Steph and Taylor need help with something! Madison said awkwardly. It was nice meeting you Stevie and Ally see you later okay I will text you! She said walking away. Ally and Stevie stayed in awkward silence. Ally was staring at Stevie but she was looking down at her beer that was placed on the counter. "Are you okay?" Ally broke the silence between them. "Yeah of course I'am. I'm just a bit tired that's all. Stevie said. "Can you please look at me Stevie?" Ally said. "Why?" Stevie said. "Because I-I know you are lying to me! Talk to me... Tell me what's going thru your head right now, what are you thinking about?" Ally said with a sad tone in her voice. "You Allison! That's what's wrong! I can't take it anymore! I just want to leave already! To get far away from you! I have been trying so hard to forget about you and move on but... I just can't I love you so much! Everything we have been thru together... I just want to move on... I'm sorry for telling you this, I know we already talked about it before but I just can't seem to let you go..." Stevie said crying. "You know what Stevie!... Let me... Let me take you home. Ally looked serious, she didn't even say anything after that. "What?" Stevie said. "Lets go." Ally said taking Stevie's hand pulling her with her. The car ride was silent, Ally kept her eyes on the road without even looking at Stevie. Stevie thought Ally was tired of all of this. Ally parked the car outside Stevie's house, and got off and opened Stevie's side of the door for her. Stevie was confused because the way Ally was acting. Ally walked Stevie to her front door "Thanks for bringing me home I guess and I'm sorry I told you all of those things at the party." Ally still hasn't anything she was just waiting until she opened the door to her house. As soon as Stevie opened the door she stepped inside the house and so did Ally. The house was dark, Stevie hasn't turned the lights on, her back was towards Ally, but before she knew it Ally turned her around and kissed her aggressively  but with love.