Chapter 13

Stevie's Pov

I was currently at the grocery store buying some things that I need at home. I haven't talked to Ally in while or haven't seen her. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I think its best if I just leave her alone for while. I mean its obviously isn't doing any good to me or her. I get that she's finally moved on but, its just when I have her close or when I see her I want her. I want her to be happy and she's obviously happy with Jordan. But when I saw the last time she looked really thin, pale I'm kinda worried about that. She didn't look like that when we where together. I think she must have lost weight when we split. I just hope that health wise she's okay. I'm currently looking at some wine's when from the corner of my eye I see someone looking at the refrigerated packs of beers, and that's when I notice its Ally but she still hasn't seen me too focused on looking for the beer she likes. "Ally? Hi how are you?" I said breaking the silence. "W-What? Oh hey Stevie. I'm good how about you how are you?" Oh my god when she finally turns towards me her green eyes aren't the usual sparkly ones with happiness in them. She has dark circles under her eyes. She looks exhausted, tired. She even seems more paler. "Stevie? Hey Stevie are you okay?" Ally asks breaking me from my thoughts. "Oh huh? I-I'm sorry I kinda zoned out I'm sorry about that. But uh yeah I'm doing good. You know trying to keep myself busy with the videos and stuff." I reply back still in shock by how bad she looks but not in an ugly way I mean she almost looks sick. "I'm glad that you're doing good. As for your videos I'm happy that you are still doing the sex education, I mean I know how much you actually enjoy letting people out there know the precautions of having sex and all of that. I'm just glad that you are still pursuing what you love." Ally said with a bright smile that went straight to my heart. But I just couldn't stop looking at her facial features it broke my heart this like this, this isn't the bright  and happy Ally that I know. What happened to her? "Thank you. You know that I have that special spot about the speciality of how important is the pleasure of sex between couples. But uh how about you? Are you sure your doing okay Ally?" I just couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore I have to know if she really fine. "W-What do you mean I told you I'm doing good. I mean other than busy with my music I'm all good. Why do you ask Stevie?" I don't believe her she's lying to me I can see right through her. Why would she lie to me? " Um I don't the fact that you look really fucked up that's why. Why are you lying to me Ally? Is it something bad? Do you not trust me? I don't mean to sound harsh Ally but I'm worried about you." I look at her and she looks like if she's contemplating if she's going to tell me what's going on. "S-Stevie I-I uh... how can I tell you this?" She looks like if she's about cry she's really nervous. "Ally its okay calm down okay. Take your time what's going on? Your worrying me." I approach her and grab hold of her hands that where fidgeting with her phone. " Stevie... I-I uh... I have..." Ally said. " Ally your bleeding from y-your nose are you sure your okay? Are you feeling alright?" With one of my hands I touch her forehead to see if she has a fever or something I grab a tissue from my bag and clean her nose but she looks really bad. "I-I uh.. I d-don't feel very well... I t-think I'm gonna head out h-home... I-I'll just come some other d-day... um bye S-Stevie..." And with that she lets go of my hands turns and walks away. I stay their standing watching her walk away stumbling until she collapses on the floor. "ALLY!" I scream.

I'm sorry about the late update and about this short chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it I will try and update soon. Again sorry!