Chapter 4

Ally: "Stevie their is something really important I need to tell you". I said. She was staring at me waiting for me to tell her what I need to tell her. At this point I was really nervous, my hands where sweaty, I don't know how she'll react this. Out of nowhere I just blurted out what I have been wanted to tell her. Stevie the mysterious girl I'm dating now is Tory!.... I was staring down at my sweaty hands not making eye contact with her. I couldn't even look up, I was scared to even look at her. It was silent.

Stevie: OMG!!! I can't believe what I have just heard from Ally. My heart is broken I feel like I can't breathe! I didn't even know what to say. I feel like I'm about to cry. "W-what...? Why?" Is all that came out through my mouth, I can't think straight all these questions came to mind. " I'm sorry Stevie...". She said. "STOP IT ALLY!!" I told her. "What do you mean?!" She said sounding kinda annoyed. "STOP SAYING YOUR SORRY! I-I JUST DON'T GET IT ALLY! SHE BROKE YOUR HEART AND YOUR BACK WITH HER!! WOW!." At this point I was angry so I shouted. I didn't get why she was with Tory again?! It hurts so much... I just don't understand her Tory broke Ally's heart! How could she!?... How! I'm so angry at Ally!...

Ally: When Stevie started to shout I quickly glanced up to her looking at her straight in the eyes.  Now I started to shout back at her. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T GET IT STEVIE!? YOU BROKE MY HEART! DON'T YOU REMEMBER? TORY WAS THEIR FOR ME WHEN YOU LEFT ME! SHE HELPED ME THROUGH OUR BREAKUP, SHE WAS THEIR FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE! NOT LIKE YOU!" At this point I wasn't even thinking what I was telling Stevie. I felt like I was burning up inside I was so angry! How can she still have the audacity to get mad at me!?

Stevie: I can feel my tears running down my cheeks, I'm speechless. It hurt so much to hear Ally tell me what she told me. She shouted right back at me. I feel torn apart... At this point Ally and I where making eye contact, I can see right through her green eyes that right now she's just angry.  "Ally I-I'm really sor-".... She cut me off. 

Ally: " Wow! Look who's saying sorry now! You know what Stevie..." I took in a deep breath before saying the hardest thing. " I think we shouldn't keep this friendship thing anymore..." I said. Of course It hurt like hell telling her this! I just didn't know that she was gonna react like this way after I told her that I was dating Tory. "And I think we shouldn't see or talk to each other for a while..." I can feel a lump in my throat, I felt my eyes getting watery. This day wasn't supposed to go this way, but I just had to tell her and again I just didn't know she was gonna react and get this way with me. I was still staring at her right in eyes, her tears falling down her cheeks. It hurt to see her cry. 

Stevie: "No please Ally don't do this... I-I'm really sorry... But please let us still be friends please! don't do this to me, you know how I feel towards you still. I know that I broke your heart and I'm truly sorry! I- I love you Allison! I love you! I can't live without seeing you or talking you. please!"  I said begging her. I just can't loose her as friend too! I was so happy that we where going to spend time with each other today, but everything just went into a different direction. " I'm really sorry Stevie, but I think its for the best... I just keep hurting you with everything I do, and I don't want to anymore so I think its best if we do this." She said. I didn't believe she was doing this because she thinks she keeps hurting me with everything she does, I think its because I got angry at her for asking her why she was dating Tory.