Chapter 5

It's been 4 months since Ally and Stevie haven't spoke or seen each other. Stevie thinks about Ally all the time, but lately she has been hanging around her best friend Jodi who is British and has come to LA to visit. Jodi has been staying at Stevie's place. Stevie has been going out a lot more just to distract herself from thinking about Ally. People on social media have been making it seem like she has something going on with Jodi, but Stevie doesn't see her in that way and so does Jodi. They have known each other since they where small and Stevie has just been showing her around LA. Ally has been working on her music the past few months. Also her relationship with Tory has been going really good so far. It looks like their relationship is actually going serious since Ally asked Tory to move in with her. Ally and Tory have this strong bond now, they have build a strong relationship in such short time, that maybe Ally is falling in love with Tory?

Ally: Babe! Shannon has invited us to her little party she's throwing at her new apartment. " Her new apartment?" She said. Yes that's why she's throwing a party she wants to celebrate that she finally has gotten her very own apartment. "That's very good! What time does it start?" She said. It starts at 7 so lets start getting ready lady! I actually can't wait I haven't really had time to go out with her and catch up on how things are going on with her now. She's been traveling a lot and when she would be in LA I would be busy with something else. "Well now that we are going to her party then you can now talk to her babe! Have a good time with your friends, you have been working so hard on your music and videos lately that you haven't even gone out with them." She said. You know what? You are right! You see that's why I love you I said sliding my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

Stevie: Jodi, do you want to go with me to my friends Shannon's party? "yeah sure! What's the party about?" She said. Oh um she's celebrating that she has her new apartment! "That's awesome I'm glad for your friend, is she the one that was with Cammie?" She said. Yes it is. "Umm Stevie can I ask you something?" She said. Yeah what is it? "Isn't uhh Ally going to be their?" She said. When Jodi asked me if Ally was going to be there I didn't even know what to say its been months since I haven't seen or spoke to her! I was starting to worry now. Of course I new she was actually going to be their since Shannon and her are really good friends. I'm really nervous seeing her again after these past months, but I'm scared at the same time seeing her with Tory. All could say to Jodi was yeah I think she is.

Ally: I'm sitting in the living room drinking a beer, while Tory finishes getting ready, I get up and grab a little black box that I had left on the book shelf, its a little gift for Tory. Inside the box their are two necklaces, one for me and the other for Tory, the necklaces symbol engraved on them. On my necklace has Tory's name on it and on her's it has my name on it so when you connect the hearts it says Tory & Ally Forever. As I was taking a sip of the beer Tory walks out saying she's ready to go, I looked up at her to see her in a beautiful white dress with a hat on. I just sit their staring at her beauty. " ALLY!" She says waving her hand in front of me. W-w-what oh yeah okay lets go. But before we go I want to give you something I grab the black box from the table and give it to her to open it. "Ally what's this?!" She says. Open it, Its for you, a piece of my heart for you to take it anywhere you go. She opens the box and she starts to tear up "Oh my god... Ally, t-their beautiful... Thank you so much babe!" I grab one of the necklaces and place it around her neck and she does the same to me. I stare at her right at her eyes "I love you Tory" is all i could say. "I love you too Ally!" We kiss with so much love and passion but soon pull away from each other because we have to go to Shan's party.

Stevie: Jodi and I arrive at Shan's apartment and I knock on her door, soon she opens the door and greets me with a hug. "Heeeyy Stevie! How have been?" She says. Good I said, and introduce Jodi to her. Shan this is Jodi, my childhood friend, and Jodi this is Shannon one of my best friends. So we are in her apartment and people are already drinking having conversations, I try to look around to see if i can see Ally. I walk to the kitchen to get us beers for Jodi and I, I walk back to the living room and see Jodi taking to a girl, I walk towards them and give Jodi her beer and she introduces me to her friend "Stevie this is Daisy, she is a singer/songwriter!" She says. As Jodi and Daisy are having a conversation I glance over by the couch and I see Cammie! I walk over to her and she sees me coming and hug each other really tight. We haven't seen each other for a long time since she's been going all over the world! Cammie oh my god I haven't seen you in like forever! How are you? What's been going on with you? So as Cammie and I are having a conversation I hear someone knocking on the door. Shannon walks to the door to open it. I didn't really pay attention to who was at the door since the conversation with Cammie was so good. But soon I heard Shannon scream Ally's name I immediately look right over to the door and saw Ally! But... with Tory.