Chapter One

Slash woke up, groaning as he held his head. The sun light poured into the hotel room only worsening his head ache. As he moved to close the blinds, the guitarist was only pulled down onto the bed, closer to someone. Turning slightly, he was shocked to see who the person was. It was Axl, his best friend, his lead singer. They not only shared a bed together, they were both naked. After recovering from his sudden morning shock, he was able to free himself without waking the red head to get dressed. As he stood up, he gasped in shock as pain shot through out his body. Looking down, he saw multiple love bites on his chest, legs, pretty much everywhere. Pulling on his boxers and faded blue jeans, he looked in the mirror and saw love bites on his neck too.  He closed the blinds, gripping his curls. The pain was horrible. With every movement, his whole body ached. It was dreadful.

   'What happened last night?' Slash thought to himself as he sat down on the bed. He grabbed some Advil from the night stand as the man laying beside him began to wake up. Slash took two tablets and swallowed as Axl sat up.

"What are you doing in here?" Axl asked as he sat up. Slash turned to look at him as the pain slowly, very- extremely slowly began to decrease.

"I can ask the same." He replied. Slash grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. He could hear Axl sigh.

"Please tell me you weren't naked when you woke up?" He shook his head not even bothering to look at him. Axl groaned and threw the nearest object,he could reach, at the wall. The guitarist jumped at the crash and quickly turned around. Glass covered the floor on the side Axl was near. From the chunks of glass, it looked like a lamp. The lamp shade pretty much gave it away also. His eyes moved to Axl, who looked very angry, his face a darker shade of red than his hair and his breathing very heavy. "You better not fucking tell anyone or even think about this!" Axl growled. Slash nodded as he left the room quickly. Axl was obviously furious and it was best to leave him alone.

Hugging himself, he kept his gaze to the carpet of the hotel. Not paying attention, Slash crashed into someone. He stumbled backwards with a 'umph'   escaping his lips. Just as he was about to fall to the ground, a strong hand wrapped around his wrist pulling him up, helping him regain his balance. He looked up to see the ever cheery blonde ball of sunshine

"Oh hey Steven... Sorry about that." Slash said as he pulled away from the drummer, brushing himself off slightly, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. Steven chuckled and nodded, letting him go.

"Eh its fine. Oh yeah, I was wondering where you and Axl went last night. You two left the club by yourselves and we couldn't find you. We stopped by your hotel room but no one was there." Slash smiled slightly at how concerned Steven was but he honestly didn't want to think about the events of last night.

'Hurry, think of something! Don't tell him the truth, tell a lie!'  Slash thought to himself. He had to think of something anything but the truth or Axl would have his ass.

"Oh umm I stayed with a groupie for the night." Slash said and looked up at him hesitantly, hoping that was convincing enough. Sure enough it was.

"Oh okay, at least we found you now and you aren't dead. I was just about to go see Axl to see if he wanted to go to breakfast or something. Do you want to come?"

"Uhh yeah sure, why not? I'll be in my hotel room. I guess you can come get me when you guys head out." He said as he slid his hands into the pocket of his jeans.

"Ok cool, see ya in a bit." Steven said as he began walking down the hall to Axl's room. Slash flinched remembering his outburst not even five minutes ago. "Hey, Steven?" He called out. Steven turned around to look at his bandmate. "I saw him a few minutes ago, he doesn't seem to happy. Be careful around him." He mentally slapped himself. 'What the fuck ma?! You sound like an overprotective mom!'   He cursed at himself. Steven didn't seem to think so as he chuckled and nodded.

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind." The drummer said as he continued walking down the hall. The guitarist sighed as he walked to his hotel room. He was surprised to see it was unlocked. He walked inside and immediately threw himself onto the bed. He didn't want to do anything. All he wanted to do was forget this morning, but he didn't feel like moving across the room to reach the alcohol that was sitting across the room. Being too lazy to get up and walk over to the small table, Slash decided to fall asleep, hoping he wouldn't remember anything when he awoke. But boy was he wrong. He remembered everything.

A/N: This started to be really good but then I got tired. I was going to incorporate parts of chapter two into this chapter but its getting late so I'll do it tomorrow. Just a warning, drunken gay smut possibly the entire chapter.