Chapter Two

As he fell back asleep, the events of last night came flooding back to him.

It was a sold out show and it went great. They all went back to their dressing room to get changed and shower. That was when the roadie mentioned something about going down to the Cathouse for some drinks. Of course they all nodded and agreed. It was a struggle to get to there. People were still leaving the concert and drunks were everywhere. Fans swarmed them as the group made their way to the club. The walk would've usually taken five minutes but this time it took maybe thirty, that's how bad traffic and the fans were.

Slash sighed as they walked through the doors. Riki (Rachtman; owner of Cathouse and host to Headbangers Ball. A real close friend to Axl) was behind the bar and Taime (Downe; co-owner of the Cathouse and lead singer to Faster Pussycat) was probably home with groupies. The place was busy of course. It constantly was especially after a huge concert and when someone was playing there. Tonight Ace Frehley was playing tonight so it was packed. Steven ran off, most likely going to find some women to take back to the hotel, Izzy and Duff moved to a corner booth to try to get away from the crowd, and Axl and Slash found a spot at the bar.

"What did you think of tonight's show?" Axl asked. Slash looked up from his hands and then at his friend.

"Uhh it was good." He said. He looked away when they made eye contact. He would never admit it, out loud or in his head, but he really liked Axl- and I mean really liked him. Everyone sees Axl as a giant asshole who gets mad and throws a temper tantrum like a child when things don't go his way- but that's not the real him. That's his inner demon taking over. The real Axl is very kind and looks after you. When Steven got hurt, no one showed up but Axl. When Izzy and Duff nearly overdosed on tour, Axl helped take care of them and everytime Slash gets so hammered and he can't do anything the next morning, guess who is there? You guessed it, Axl. When Mrs. Manager wants to go out with the husband for the night, she can always rely on Axl to babysit her kids for the night.

"Hey! Slash! Earth to Slash, wake up!" He was pulled out of his day dreaming when Axl began to shake him and call out to him. "Are you okay?" Axl asked.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine... Just a bit tired from the show." Slash mumbled. Riki set down two bottles of Jack in front of them before he left to cater to the other customers. He took a drink from the bottle and stared ahead as the liquid burned his throat slightly as he swallowed. He had gotten used to the sensation awhile ago. The two sat there, not talking to each other as they drank. People moved away from the bar as the show started. Izzy and Duff walked over a little while later and had some drinks.

After a while, meaning I don't know maybe two or two and half bottles of Jack and vodka, Axl began to get touchy. His hand was originally on Slash's knee but slowly began moving upwards to the inside of his thigh. Slash moaned slightly as his face turned red from blushing. Izzy and Duff watched the whole thing, staring with their mouth open in awe.

"This is new." Duff mumbled to the guitarist. Izzy nodded, not even bothering to look away from their friends. Axl's hand moved to his crotch and Slash let out a moan. They were both drunk but what's wrong with drunken teasing.

"D-do you... wanna g-go back... to the... hotelll?" Axl slurred while hiccupping. Slash nodded and smirked as Axl picked him up and slung him over his shoulder.

"What is happening?"

"No idea."

"Let's not talk about this." Izzy said.

"Agreed." Duff replied with a nod of his head.

"Let's not talk about what?" The two looked behind them to see Steven and two women. "Hey where are they going?" Steven asked as he watched Axl stumble out the door carrying the lead guitarist.

"They're going back to the hotel. Rikki," Duff looked over to see him behind the counter looking at them with a blank stare. "Kicked them out because they were causing trouble." Duff said still looking at him. After a few moments, Rikki began to catch on.

"Yeah it was horrible." He said. Duff turned back to Steven. He didn't need to know the truth, the poor guy would be traumatized because he's so pure.

"Oh okay. Do you guys wanna go hang with Ace and them?"

"Sure."

"Why not?" The remaining members stood up from the bar and walked backstage.

Meanwhile, Axl and Slash had arrived back to the hotel. The two of them managed to avoid fans in their condition. Axl stumbled over to the elevator and waited for it to open. Slash hoped down off of Axl's shoulder, stumbling slightly before leaning against the wall. As they walked into the elevator, he was pressed up against the wall and Axl shoved his tongue down his throat. He wrapped his arms around the singer's neck and moaned into the kiss. Axl pulled away only to place his lips onto his neck. Slash gripped Axl's hair as he bit, down sucking on the sensitive, soft flesh.

As the elevator doors opened, Axl gripped his wrist and dragged him down the hall to his hotel room. When they walked in, Axl threw Slash down on the bed. He looked up at the redhead as he shut the door and climbed up on top of him. Axl kissed him roughly as he tugged at his belt, loosening it up.

"You want this... r-right?" Axl asked. Slash nodded and went back to kissing him, helping the singer. Soon Axl had him and himself undressed. Slash closed his eyes, panting softly. The two barely pulled away from each other to breathe during their make out session. He gasped and gripped Axl's arms as he slid into his ass. Axl leaned down, placing his lips onto his shoulder. Slash moaned and moved his head to the side so his face was buried in Axl's hair. After a few moments, Axl began to thrust into him and moaned softly. Slash kept a tight grip on his arms but gradually released it as the pain and burning sensation he was feeling turned into pleasure. He moaned, wrapping his arms around his neck. His thrusts began to increase in speed. Axl groaned as Slash ran his hands down his back. He held onto his hips and thrust harder. He smirked as Slash moaned louder, throwing his head back slightly. Soon enough, Axl was pounding him, his thrusts becoming sloppier and more restless as he began to get closer and closer with each thrust. He screamed in pleasure as Axl was able to push his entire length into him. He couldn't breathe. The pleasuring sensation, mixed with slight pain, was overwhelming, in a wonderful sort of way. He was resisting the urge to scream. His chest tightened as he came closer to the edge of orgasm. The knot in his stomach increasing, becoming tighter and tighter. Axl smirked, looking down at the panting guitarist.

"F-fuck. I want to hear you scream. I want you to scream my name, make sure those bitches know that your mine." Axl groaned, gripping his hips tighter and pounding with all the strength he had left.

"A-axl...! Ax-xl,I'm gonna cum!" Slash yelled moaning. Axl smirked watching him as he released all over the both of them. Axl came and released inside of him and watched as Slash shook underneath him. Axl pulled out and collapsed beside him on the bed. They both were panting as they locked gazes. Axl leaned over and kissed him on the lips before falling asleep, wrapping his arms around him. Slash's mind was too fogged up from the sex and drinks that he couldn't even respond or move. He just fell asleep where he was and didn't even bother moving from Axl's arms.

"Hey, Slash wake up! We're heading out!" He was awakened by someone pounding on his hotel room door. He sat up and walked over, running his hands through his messy curly hair. He opened the door and walked out. Steven was standing there with the guys behind him. They all stared at him. "Are you okay?" Steven asked. He nodded.

"Yeah." Slash looked over at Axl who stared back at him. "I'm fine... just had a bad dream." He replied. Axl looked away and began walking. Steven shrugged and him and the guys followed him. Slash walked behind them slowly, trying desperately to get the scene out of his head. But he couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't. It was a turn on for him and he hated it. Hopefully, he could talk to Axl later about it.

A/N: Well that was shitty and awkward. I'm sorry about that. I had to rush and finish before my parents see this. Hopefully this will get better. Yes I mad Axl ask for consent.