Chapter Eleven

"Mommy, mommy!" Tiny hands gripped his curls, yanking his head violently to the left. He peeled his eyes open to be met with his own. A loud groan from beside him made him shift his gaze away from the child to the man beside him.

"Daddy wake up!" A small child with a messy mope of dark curls, bounced up and down the ginger beside him. Looking back to the spot where the other child stood, the toddler with ginger hair pulled themselves onto the bed, joining their sibling in the other males morning torment.

The obnoxious beeping of the alarm clock screamed at Slash to get up out of bed. The sun was just beginning to rise, creating a pastel glow in the sky over the buildings. The laughs and footsteps outside of the hall notified him of the others just beginning to arrive back from their night on the town.

Clearing his throat slightly, Slash sat up and stared out the window. The occasional car hummed by and the chirping of birds seemed to slowly clear the sleep from his senses. He was never one to wake up early, especially these past few years – never really taking in the slight details he was noticing now.

The clock beside him said that it was near seven in the morning. But why was he up so early? A knock at the door made him raise his eyebrow and force himself out of bed. Opening the door, he was face to face with Michelle.

"Ready to go?" She asked cheerfully, walking past him and into the room.

"Where?"

"Your appointment silly." The female replied, seating herself on the bed.

'Oh yeah.' He thought to himself, shaking his head slightly. "How did you find out?"

"You were so out of it, you called me so early in the morning. You were lucky, you got me at the right time."

"Why werent you sleeping? I dont remember calling you."

"Axl was at my place, said he needed to see me." Oh. His eyes shifted to the floor, staring at the carpet. "What are you waiting for? Your appointment is in like ten minutes!"

"Why is it so early?!" Slash groaned and dragged himself to the bathroom and grabbed a change of clothes.

"I told you I was setting up the first appointment for the day, makes it easier to sneak out." He could hear Michelle get up and open the door before closing it momentarily. "They're asleep. The traffic is light so it should probably take like two minutes." After pulling his hair back and glancing over the mirror, Slash walked out of the bedroom, pulling his boots off.

"Alright lets go."