Chapter Nine

A/N: AHHH its been so long! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about this. I had such a huge writers block for the longest time and I couldn't write anything, then school started back up so I was super busy. But today, I got a bunny and they are very active at night so of course, mine is super hyper right now; the perfect time to sit down and try to work on this idea that I have. There is definitely more to come, I promise. There might be another chapter tomorrow or the next day. As an apology, here is the starter to said idea, its a bit short but its a start.

ALSO ONE LAST THING, Thank you all for getting me to 4.3K reads! I'm so thrilled to have so many people interested in my story, I am speechless. I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy these new upcoming chapters; if you have an idea, please send me a message and I will try to incorporate it into the story!

A few weeks later, Saul found himself sitting at a meet and greet table, a line of fans waiting to meet them forming outside of the building.

To his right, Axl sat. The two had not spoken since the fight at his apartment and the studio incident with Duff and Steven, the two barely looked at each other. To Saul, it seemed like there was no relationship besides being band mates, back to where they had started.

The more Saul sat beside Axl, the more he felt sick to his stomach. Maybe it was nerves or maybe it was the scent of what would be, like, his fourth cigarette that day. It was hard to tell anymore with the pregnancy and all, yes it was confirmed and it caused more panic between Saul and his little group of trust. He decided to stay in the band just a little bit longer, just enough to get what he needed to be able to support himself and a child.

"Can you... cut it back a little back?" Slash mumbled to the ginger. Axl glanced over at him, followed by a simple eye roll.

"Just because you decided to quit, doesn't mean I am." He mumbled as he drew in a long drag of smoke then taking a swig of his drink.

"Axl seriously, please its making my head hurt."

"Why are you being so whiny?"

"I'm not being whiny, I just don't feel good."

He could feel the tension between them and it wasn't helping. He rubbed his face tiredly, a bit annoyed and irritated; Axl was really testing his patience today, but then again, when isn't he?

Saul could feel Axl staring at him, trying to study him before letting out a sigh, putting the cigarette out.

"Fine, just because you asked so nicely." Axl mumbled, leaning in and pressing a kiss against the guitarist head. Saul didn't make any reaction, he didn't know how to and he really didn't have the strength to. "Do you want to leave?" Axl asked after a few minutes of nothing from the guitarist but only received a shake of his head.

"I'm fine, just tired."

"What's going on with you lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were just fine a few weeks ago and all of a sudden you stop drinking and smoke."

"Its just for a little bit." It was all he said, hoping he would drop the subject. Saul was afraid that if Axl kept pressing on then he would just blurt it out and it wouldn't be something smart to do in public with cameras and hundreds of people.

"We will talk later, fans are coming in now, try to make it through this." Axl mumbled, running a hand through his hair lazily, leaning back into his seat. Saul sighed heavily and slowly lifted his head up as a few people walked over. He took a sip of his water and pulled his best laid back smile.

It was going to be a very long day.