Chapter Seven

Not long after Michelle left, it began to storm. Saul sat on the couch watching the rain fall, the lightning flash across the sky and listened to the thunder rumbled. It relaxed him slightly, just slightly, but not completely. He still had to tell Axl but he didn't know how to.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when another bolt of lightning appeared soon followed by a large rumble of thunder. He jumped back in surprise from the sudden noise. Saul soon relaxed and laid his head against the cold glass of the window. So many thoughts were running through his head and he couldn't stop them. He was nervous on what to do.

'How would I tell him? Do I quit the band and go under the radar? How would he react? He'll be angry for sure, no doubt, wont believe me... Do I keep the baby? Do I put it up for adoption? What do I do?!'

Saul groaned and flopped down completely onto the couch, his face in the cushions. The phone began to ring but he didn't bother getting up to answer it, letting it go to voice mail. Then it began to ring again, again, and again. The constant ringing annoyed the man so much that he got up and picked up the phone. He was about to say something before the caller cut him off.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Saul flinched at Axl's yelling. He already had a headache and surely the ginger wasn't helping.

"I'm at my apartment."

"Why? We had practice today and we cant until your ass shows up!" He could hear Axl breathing heavily, his temper igniting.

"I have a horrible headache and I already told you that I wasn't going to show up today. We just got back from tour, honestly I don't want to pick up a guitar, or even an instrument of any kind at all." Saul said as he ran his hand through his messy curls.

"You can show up." Axl growled slightly before hanging up. Saul blinked at his lovers outburst before slowly putting down. He didnt know if he should show up or not. He knew if he didnt, Axl would flip but if he did show up, he would still have to deal with Axl. There was no way of avoiding one of Axls famous tantrums.

"I'll rather stay home." Saul said softly to himself. He locked the apartment door before going to his bedroom and laying down.

About three hours later, Slash was woken up from loud banging on his apartment door. He didnt really realise how exhausted he was until he fell asleep as soon as he laid down on the bed. The pounding continue, forcing Saul to get out of bed and rush to the door.

"Im coming hold on." He said as he quickly made his way to the door. He undid the lock and opened the door and was met with his fuming boyfriend.

"I told you to show up." The ginger growled.

"I told you I couldnt, I didnt want to." Slash said. Axl scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you in the band if youre not going to show up? Youre pathetic." He said. This time, Saul was the one to get angry.

"Im pathetic? I dont show up? You are always late to concerts, hours late. You wonder why people get pissy and riot at concerts. You are pathetic, I've never met someone as pathetic as you. You get angry over every little damn thing. If something doesnt go your way, you throw a tantrum. Dont stand there and tell me that im pathetic and I dont do my part in the band. This is the first time I havent shown up to practice, unlike you." Saul took a deep breath from his ranting before looking back up at Axl. "Youre such a hypocrite. If youre here to start a fight, then leave. I dont need to be stressed and youre kind making me stressed." He said nudging Axl towards the door. Axl turned around, grabbing his arm. Saul winced from the pressure on his arm. "Let go of me."

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"Youre my problem! I dont need this." He pulled away from Axl before opening the door. "Leave."

"Are you breaking up with-"

"Leave!" Axl raised his eyebrow before walking out of the door. Slash slammed the door shut, locking it again. The more he thought about it, the more the idea of breaking up with him sounded. Then he wouldnt have to worry about his anger towards himself and the baby. The thought of it almost gave him some sort of relief. Then Axl wouldnt have to know, he doesnt need to know, he doesnt want him to know.