Chapter Six

"I think you're pregnant."

Slash sat there beside his friend, eyes wide and his mouth open as the words left the girls mouth.

"W-what? What do you mean?" Th male stood up from his couch and began pacing back and forth. "I cant be, I cant be a parent Michelle! I'm in a band, im an addict..."Slash ket going on and on ranting.

"Saul calm down, its going to b-"

"Does Axl even love me?!" Slash sat back down on his couch, placing his head in his hands.

"How do i know Michelle? How? The man is bipolar and doesnt even know what he wants..." Slash bit his lip, gripping his hair. He tried to stop the tears from falling but he couldnt. He was scared.

 What if he was pregnant? He would have to leave the band and go into rehab. What if the rehab didnt work? His baby would die most likely or be born addicted and be taken away from him.

"Saul please." Michelle placed his hand on his shoulder. She reached into her handbag and pulled out three small boxes and handed them to him. "If you still doubt it, i can make an appointment to the doctors." She said. Slash nodded, still not lifting his head up, not bothering to move.

"Will he leave me?" He mumbled, more to himself but Michelle heard.

"No, no of course not. He wants kids, he wants to get married and have a family. He's been waiting for the special person and i think its you." Michelle said. Slash looked up at her and then back down at the pregnancy tests.

"O-okay..." He said, standing up and walking down the hall. Michelle sighed and slouched into the couch. This would be more stressful than she thought. She didnt know if Axl wanted kids right now and she didnt know if he would leave.

It was maybe twenty minutes later when Slash finally walked back into the living room. Michelle stood up and walked to him.

"So?" Michelle asked, trying to look for some sign of emotion on her friends face. He just stood there, expressionless. "Saul? What did it say?"

"They were positive."

"All of them?"

He nodded. She smiled and hugged him, he barely hugged back.

"Do you want to call him?"

"N-no! Dont call him! Please dont call him!" Slash panicked at the mention of Axl. He didnt want him to know, at least not right now.

"Okay, okay i wont tell him but you will. Sooner or later he will figure it out." Michelle said. She sat down and pulled him over. "C'mon lets figure things out. What are you going to do about your addictions?"

"I... i dont know." Slash said, placing his head in his hands. What is he going to do with a baby?