Chapter Ten

Flashing lights. Screaming fans. Everyone talking over each other. It was all completely overwhelming. The scent of burning cigarettes, permanent marker, and booze filled his senses making his head hurt. His stomach churned with nausea with each passing moment. His hair had begun to stick to the back of his neck as sweat began to form on his forehead and neck, slowly dripping down his bronzed skin. His hand was cramping up from all the signing, but the event showed no signs of slowing down.

He looked over at the others sitting at the table through the mop of curls that covered his eyes. Everyone else had no problems with this. They did not have a care in the world. Was it just him? Of course, it was! He was the one carrying another freaking human being inside. Just as he was beginning to zone out, Axl nudged his arm hard making the guitarist reply with a soft ow and a slight glare.

"Wake up princess, we aint done just yet." The ginger replied as he gestured to the line of fans. It seemed never ending. He sighed deeply before picking up the marker once again, repeating his signature for the millionth time that day.

A slight tap on the shoulder was enough to make him turn around. Of course, it was Michelle, who else would it be? She was probably the only one with enough balls to distract anyone in front of Axl. She placed a bottle of water in front of him and squatted down on his left side, away from the singer.

"How you holding up?" She asked, her hand moving up and down his back every so slightly as she glanced at the slow-moving line. Each fan taking a moment to talk to their favorite member, so it gave her enough time to hold a small conversation.

"Barely, everything is suddenly so overwhelming." He mumbled as he grabbed the vinyl record from his right, scribbled onto the back of it, handing it back to the teenager in front of him with a slight smile.

"They stopped letting people in so it should be over soon." She replied, looking around the room. She couldnt blame him, everything was loud and obnoxious with the music and the screaming of fans with a million different conversations going on around them. Slash shivered slightly, feeling the burning gaze of Axl. Ever since the breakup, hes pulled a cold shoulder towards the guitarist; it was painful but also a type of relief. Axl probably wasnt liking the sight before him; his best girl touching and whispering to his guitarist. He grunted, taking a cigarette out of the package and lighting it, leaning back in the metal chair- his other hand occupied with signing every piece of merch that was handed to him.

It was probably later that day when group decided to go hang out at the club right next to their hotel. Once again, the guitarist declined, saying he was heading in for the night.

"Man, you really need to go see a doctor or something." Steven told him as he leaned against Slashs doorway. it could be serious, you know.

'Oh I know.' The dark-haired male thought, but just replied with a shrug and a sly smile. "Ill be fine. Bet it will be gone by tomorrow."

"You know, I think Axl is starting to get concerned too. I know hes been an ass lately but still; you know how he is. Tomorrow he will be acting like a puppy with you." The blonde glanced down the hall as Duff began waving him over as Izzy and said singer stood with them. "I'll get going, but you should really go see someone." With that, he gave him a slight wave as he jogged down the hall to meet with the trio. Slash glanced over, and for a split second he swore he saw that worried expression Axl always had when it came to his friends, but just as he saw it, it was gone- replaced by his usual glare.

With a slight sigh, Slash closed the door and made his way to the bed. Below his window he could hear the passing groups, laughing and yelling as they began their night on the town – spending their night partying or doing whatever they please. The cars honking and speeding by with their music cranked all the way made him feel somewhat lonely. He hated keeping this secret him them, but he didnt dare tell anyone. Could he tell Steven? Probably. Would Steven get excited and tell everyone? Most likely. Would Axl kill him? Definitely. But what if he did go to the doctors? Should he actually medically confirm this? Are the symptoms just a mind game created by his anxiety and paranoia? It would definitely give Steven and the others a peace of mind if they knew he went, no matter the circumstances. But did he want to go alone? He felt bad for constantly bothering Michelle with this; he was having her ex-fiancés baby – something that she probably dreamed about before.

He fell back onto the bed, blowing away the curls that fell into his face. Alright, he will make the appointment for tomorrow morning – it was on off day. What could go wrong?

//So, my goal for this is to update every night to make up for the time that I missed. Now that I have actually began writing this, Ive just began getting a wave of ideas that I have to restrain myself from writing. Updates will probably flow more easier and the chapters will get even longer when summer break starts, and I dont have to worry about exams. Some days I can update multiple times throughout the day but in July it will probably be once since I have summer school for cosmetology and work, but I hope you like this for now!