The Start Of Something New?

My eyes widened. Her lips were so soft. I couldn't believe this was happening. My eyes drifted shut and I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. She moaned and I felt a burst of confidence. I flipped us over and straddled her waist. I licked her lip and she gasped. I quickly slippped my tongue into her mouth. She sighed and let me take over. Our tongues danced together. We pulled away gasping for air. I looked down at her beautiful face, panting slightly. My eyes widened.

"Shit!" I quickly climbed off of her, falling onto the floor. I grabbed my side and hissed in pain. Alayna poked her head over the bed.

"Stella! Are you okay?"

I stood up. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I-."

"Yes you did."

I froze. "W-what?"

She stood up from the bed and walked toward me. I walked back until I bumped into the wall. Alayna stepped up and pressed herself against me. I groaned out and she smirked.

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?"

"N-no." I squeeked out.

"Really?...you're a pretty good kisser."

"I...I...uh..."

"Do you want to kiss me again?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "W-what about Adam?"

Her smirk disappeared. "I don't want to be with him anymore. I haven't for a long time. I'm just...I'm scared of what he'll do..."

Her voice was so quiet. She was really scared of him. It just made me think of what all he did to make her scared. I shook my head.

"I won't let him hurt you. I'll do everything I possibly can to make sure of that...I promise."

She smiled up at me. "I know you will. And for the record... Adam never kissed me like that."

I tilted my head. "Is that good or..."

She chuckled. "It's very good."

She pressed her lips against mine and I immediately melted, pulling her closer. Her fingers snuck under my shirt and ghosted over my stomach, making me shiver. Her hand brushed one of the bruises on my side and my breath hitched. She pulled away.

"Sorry! I forgot."

I gave her a shaky smile. "It's okay. I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me...let me see it."

I quickly shook my head. "No, trust me. It's fine."

"If you don't show me, I'll leave and go home."

I smiled. "Would you really?"

"Try me."

After a moment's hesitation, I realized that Alayna is stubborn and will do anything to get her way. I didn't want to take any chances, so I agreed. I let her lift my shirt up and she gasped.

"Stella...Why didn't you tell me it was this bad?"

"It's not that bad." I said.

"Not that bad?! Have you even looked at it?"

I paused. No, I haven't looked at it. I didn't want to look at it. But I did. I looked down and was disgusted at what I saw. Dark blue, purple, and yellow bruises covered my sides. I shot my head back up. I hated seeing that. It just reminded me of what happened...what they did, what everyone did...and what everyone didn't do.

"Stella!"

I blinked. Alayna was staring at me with a worried look.

"Are you okay?"