I'll Prove It

Alayna didn't say anything; just stared down at the blanket. It was quiet for a full minute before she did anything. She pinned my hands above my head and smirked. My chest was on fire and it was hard to breathe.

She leaned her head down to my ear. "So you don't think I love you?"

"I-I uh...I just...its hard to believe."

She brought her head back up slightly. "Then how about I prove it to you?"

I licked my lips and took a shaky breath. She slowly brought her head down, her lips barely brushing over mine. She stopped, leaving only centimeters between us. She smiled. She was teasing me. I groaned in frustration.

She giggled and closed the gap. Our lips moved in sync. She wrapped her legs around my waist and straddle me. I moaned, feeling her smirk into the kiss. She bit my lip, causing me to whine. She broke the kiss, trailing to my neck.

I couldn't stop the moans. She released one of my hands and I instantly ran it through her hair. She took her hand and trailed it down my side, then lightly resting it on my chest. She brought her lips back up to mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled and she snuck her hand under my shirt. I threw her hand off my wrist and held onto her waist. She started to move her hand higher until she came to my sports bra. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. She smiled down at me and slowly hooked her finger under my bra.

My door opened and Rose walked in. "Stella! Have you talked to-."

Alayna jumped off of me, nearly taking off my shirt in the process.

"Rose!" I nearly screamed.

Her eyes widened. "Oh, I didn't realize you were busy. I was just wondering if you had talked to Clara recently?"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "Yes, I talked to her the other day. Why?"

"She called me and told me about an inspection? When is that?" Rose asked.

"It's in four weeks."

Rose hesitated. "Are they going to be there?"

"Yea, they said they will."

She nodded. "Okay, just making sure. You two go back to doing what you were doing, just be safe!"

"Rose!"

She walked out the door, closing it behind her. I looked over at Alayna and noticed that her face was red. I smirked.

"Aww, is someone embarrased?"

She turned around and placed her head in her hands. I sighed.

"Oh come on. You don't have to be embarrassed. Rose doesn't care." I said.

She still didn't turn around. I smiled and crawled over to her. I sat behind her and placed my hands on her arms. She tensed up. That wouldn't do. I rubbed her arms, feeling her relax. I started to place soft kisses on her neck. She tilted her head to the side, giving me more room. I eagerly took that invitation, kissing anywhere I could. I started to place light hickies along her neck. She moaned out, making me want to turn things up a notch. But, I realized it was getting late and that we had school tomorrow.

I pulled away. "We need to sleep. We have school."

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

I took off my shoes and threw them onto the floor. I crawled under the covers, feeling Alayna do the same. She cuddled up next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Stella." she whispered.

I smiled. "Night Alayna...I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up! Get your lazy ass up, you piece of shit!"

I didn't even have time to rub the sleep out of my eyes, before I was dragged out of my 'bed' and thrown across the room. I hit the wall, making my sides scream in pain. I crumbled to the floor.

"Get dressed! You slept in and missed the damn bus!"

She stormed out of my room, bumping into the wall on the way out.

"And wear your jacket! I don't need no damn teachers calling me!" she yelled out.

I slowly stood up. I leaned against the wall and lifted my shirt up. Bruises covered my entire stomach, coloring it a nasty purple and yellow color. I gently touched it and winced. I let my shirt fall back down and grabbed my old tattered jeans and jacket. Putting my clothes on took about 10 minutes and mother was pissed at me for taking so long. She slapped my head and shoved me into the wall, making me hit my head. I started to see spots, but quickly blinked them away. Mother stormed up to me and gave me a swift punch in the stomach. I kneeled over, almost falling to my knees. She grabbed my chin and forced me to look her in the eyes.

"No one will ever love you...you got that?"

I nodded, tears forming in my eyes.

"Say it."

"N-no one will e-ever love m-me." I said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bolted up from bed, heart beating fast. I looked over and saw Alayna still sleeping. It's amazing how much she sleeps. I swung my feet over and put my head down in my hands. Tears were starting to fall and I quickly wiped them away.

'She's not here, she's not here. None of it's true, its not true.'

I felt the bed shift and looked over my shoulder. Alayna had turned over in her sleep, her back toward me.

'Or is it?'