Rose

I was late to class, no surprise there. I didn't even pay attention. All I could think about was getting to Alayna's class as soon as the bell rang. There was no way in hell I was going to let Adam talk to her.

40 minutes later, the bell rang, and I ran to out the door.

"Stella!" I heard Dylan call out.

I groaned. "Sorry! I can't talk!"

I apparently had no choice because I was dragged back by my bookbag and faced Dylan.

"Stella! You won't believe what just happened!" he said excitedly.

"You'll have to tell me later, I need to go." I replied hastily, walking off.

I left before he could say anymore. I felt bad for just leaving him, but I had to get to Alayna. I reached the classroom, but the door was closed. And Alayna wasn't in the hallway. I would've seen her if she passed me. Shit!

I ran to the door and looked through the window. I saw Adam with his back toward me. Alayna was in front of him, her back to the bookshelf. She looked terrified. I couldn't here what he was saying. I reached for the door knob, but was startled when I heard a loud bang. I looked back at them and saw Adam with his hand on the bookshelf, right beside her head. His other hand started to caress her waist and- oh hell no!

I yanked the door open and ran into the room. Adam turned his head and looked at me.

"What the hell do you want?"

I didn't answer him. I looked at Alayna and held my hand out. She pushed Adam out of the way and ran to me, hugging me close. I didn't take my eyes off of Adam, but wrapped my arm around Alayna.

I glared at him. "She's not with you anymore. She wants nothing to do with you. If I were you, I would leave her the hell alone, or else I'll have the school all over your ass."

I started to guide Alayna to the door.

"Oh yea? I'm the most popular guy in the school. How can a thing like you turn the school against me?" he asked.

I stopped walking. "Do you really think everyone will love you when they find out you beat your girlfriend? You'll be lucky if you ever get a girlfriend again. You don't deserve a girlfriend."

I walked with Alayna out of the room, slamming the door shut. I stopped when we were around the corner and looked at Alayna.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No, it was just...scary. I didn't know if you would show up. I thought it was gonna happen all over again and-."

"Don't say that. I will always show up. If I don't, you deserve to break up with me."

She blushed. "Its so weird hearing that."

I frowned. "Sorry...I shouldn't have-."

"No no! Its okay! I'm just not used to it."

I smiled and leaned closer to her. I haven't tasted her lips for a whole day and it was killing me. No one would be in the hallway at this time, so we were safe. She shocked me by standing on her tip-toes and pressed her lips against mine. I sighed into the kiss and placed my hands on her waist, guiding her to the wall. I rubbed my thumbs over her sides, slipping them under the hem of her shirt. She giggled into my mouth and broke the kiss.

"We're in school, what if someone sees us?"

I quickly pressed another kiss to her lips. "I wasn't going to do anything and no one is in the hallway. We're safe."