Chapter 5

Everest.

"What...." He put his hand on my mouth so I couldn't say anything.
"Don't speak b****" I glare at him but didn't say or do anything yet and let him continue, he put his hand that was on my mouth back beside my head, still caging me.

"You never talk back to me" He whispered Dangerously to my ear, I bit my tongue. I won't do anything now, just let him talk. "You never talk sass to me, never kick me again" He glares at me while I have a blank look on my face. "Or you regret it" He whispered darkly to my ear. "You don't want to mess with me, you don't know what I can do"

I narrow my eyes at him and smirk,  he sees this and rises up an eyebrow. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, he fell backwards making me free, then I whispered to his ear "Don't mess with me, you don't know me or what I can do also ahole" I grab my backpack that fell to the ground and walk away.

I walked into a empty house, like always. I put my backpack on the kitchen counter and then made a sandwich for later when I get hungry. I have to leave in about 2 hours for work so I did my homework then I saved my sandwich and with a can of Tiki Punch in my bag, then when it was 2 hours later I left to work.

"Hey Lolly" I said to Lolly when I walked in the break room and see her sitting down looking at a magazine.

"Hey Ever how are you today?" She asked and put her magazine down on the table.

"Not the best day but ok, you?" She was going to say something, but shake her head and said

"Good so far" I nodded and then we both talk about what we're going to do this weekend that is a day away.

I can't wait for Friday, because last school day of the week, but it almost means test day so that's a bumper.

"It's time to work now" I said and stand up from my seat. Lolly nods and stand up too.

"Yeah we should start working now" We both head out. Lolly went to the cashier while I went in the back and get boxes, that I have to put away on the right shelf.

An hour later of working someone runs into me and made me drop the box of tools I had in my hands, all the tools scattered around that area and some went under the self, that's going to be a little hard to get.

I look at who bumped me and groaned who it was.

"Not happy to see me, I see" He smirked at me while I gave him a blank look.

"No I'm not ahole" I grumbled at him and went to pick up the tools that fell and put them back in the box.

"I didn't know you work here strawberry" Everest said to me and lean on the shelf.

Strawberry?

I ignore him and pick up the last few of the tools, put them in the box, and stand up then put the box on the cart I have. I dust off my pants because I got dust on then when I was on the ground, they should really clean the floors better.

I start putting away the tools in their right place when Everest begin to talk again.

"I would love to chat more but I need to get something for someone" I wait for him to continued talking while I'm still putting tools away. After a while he didn't talk to I looked at him. I see him standing there with a rise eyebrow.

"What?"

"Your not going to ask me on what I need to get?" He wonder/ asked me.

"No, it's not my business anyway" I said and walk past him to my cart and put the now empty box on it. Now I need to put the snacks I have in the other box. I opened it up then walk with the cart to the snack section.

"What do you want now, just go and find what you need I'm busy as you can see" I said annoyed to Everest who followed me.

"I want candy" He said and grab the starburst medium size bag from my hands that I was going to put down with the other starburst.

"Ok you got what you wanted now go, I have work to do" I said and put more candy away.

"Where are the Windows?" He asked.

"In the right corner in the back" I mumble, but he could still hear it.

"Where's that?" I could tell he's smirking. I turn to him and see I'm right.

"Ok I don't have time for your crap I have work to do. I know you know where it is you just want to annoy me" I said straight forward and put my box back on the cart.

"But I really don't know where it is" I can tell he's lying.

I let out a frustrating sigh then I saw Max who works here also puting things away near us.

"Hey Max" I shouted a little Max stops what he's doing and turn to me.

"Yeah Ever?" He wondered.

"Can you take this guy to the window section" I pointed to Everest.

"Sure" Max put whatever he had in his hand down and walk over to us.

"Thanks Max" I told Max and gave a grateful smile to him.

"No problem Ever" He smiled at me. Then he looked at Everest "Follow me" He started walking while Everest just stared at me.

"What go on now I'm busy" I shoe him and go back to putting the candy away.

"See you tomorrow at school" I nodded not looking at him then I let out a breath or relief.

He's gone for now.

____________________________________

Hiiii everyone
I'm so so so so sorry it took me this long to update.
I been very busy these month's with  school and family problems but I somehow finish this update before my birthday.

Tomorrow the 12th I be 15!!!!!!!!
I have school so I'm not going to do anything but yesterday I hanged out with 2 friends so it was fun.

I try to update sooner but please comments and vote so I have motivation to get the update faster and so I know there's people still reading this book.

Til next update :)