Chapter 25

For the people who voted and got my favorite cover I made right, congrats the prize is, I dedicate this chapter to all of you. Many people got it right and I don't remember all who got it right but you should know, Here are few people who did got it right and sorry if I didn't got all of you.
Zena_Yelly11 ThatBrokenGirl18
You guys got good taste 😂😂😉

Now to the story!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ever this is Taffy I was wondering if we can talk, so meet me at the teacup cafe at 5 and you can bring Everest if you want ok bye"

"If you want to save this message press 7, if you want to delete this message press 9" I press 9 then put my phone on the counter, then look at the clock.

It's already 4, I have one hour till I have to see Taffy. I wonder what she wants to talk about, I tried calling her and leaving two massages, but she never answer or respond back to me.

"Hey what's wrong?" I felt two arms wrap around me bringing me to a hard chest, that I felt myself relax too. This doesn't feel weird or awkward, it actually feels great I feel so safe and cozy.

"Taffy called and she wants to meet up at the teacup cafe and she told me I can bring you too" He turns me around and put his hands on my waist.

"That's weird after all that you called her" I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. "But do you want me to go?" He looks straight in my eyes.

"Of course, only if you want to come with" He smiles.

"Of course strawberry" He kissed my forehead, a little bit longer then he usually does. "We should get ready then" I look and see we're still in our pajamas. For most of the day we stayed in his room cuddling and watching tv while talking here and there.

I have no idea where we stand, but I don't want to push anything. So I let it go and just go with the flow.

"Yeah" I went upstairs to his room and grab my bag then pick out the clothes. I went to his bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done and changed it was 4:20.

"Let me get dress really quick then we go" Everest said when he came in his room, then grab his clothes. He went to the bathroom while I finish getting ready. All I need to do is comb my hair, put socks on, and make sure I have my money and phone in my purse. When I just got done getting ready Everest came out with a blue shirt that matches his eyes and black pants.

"Ok ready" I nod. We both head downstairs, and out the door after the last check of making sure we didn't forget something like the keys to get in the house or his car.

***

"Gosh you took so long, I been waiting forever next time come early alright?" Taffy said when we just walk in the cafe, 20 minutes early. I sat down across from her and Everest sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders. I saw Taffy eyes on that movement, and saw something flash in her eyes, but then it was gone and replace with a smirk. I never really seen her smirking before, I never thought she would do that especially with this evil look in her eyes.

"Well what did you wanted to talk about?" I asked, but like from this past month she ignore me and look at Everest, I got mad.

"How have you been Everest" She put his hand under her chin, and look at him with her eyelashes batting. She looks like something went in her eye, and tried to horribly blink it away.