Chapter 14

I got sick Friday morning.

I didn't went to school or work that day, or Saturday or sunday for work. I just been home, eating soup and watching tv or movies. Lolly knows I'm sick because I told her, and told her to not visit me. I don't want to get her sick and get the flu then passes it to her brother. That happened before, but it was the other way around.

I also lost my phone somewhere, and me being me is to lazy to look for it. I have movies anyways, and I don't really have anyone who's going to call or text me expect Lolly, but she's working and going to be busy with working both jobs today.

Good thing about the 3 days, my mother haven't been home since the last time she came. That's good, I don't want to deal with her right now, I want to relax for a while with no worries and no pain.

I couldn't come to school today either, I felt like I just got worst, but no matter what I'm going to school tomorrow. I been missing school a lot and I need to keep my grades up, but I can't help it that I get sick. We have no tests on Friday that I know of so I should be good.

I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep, so I stayed up and watch movies. I couldn't find any shows that are good on tv, so movies it is. I should go and look for my phone....but I can do that later. Is it bad, that I'm so lazy?

When it was 5:35pm I heard a knock on my door. After the fifth knock I got up from bed.

"I'M COMING HOLD YOUR HORSES" I yelled, after whoever is at the door won't stop knock like a crazy person. I would be scared to go and open the door, but I'm the only person here and my phone is missing, the house phones aren't working because something with wires are unplug or something. So I need to be brave and open the door and hope I won't regret it.

I regret it.

I quickly close the door, but it got push back and I almost fell back but caught myself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and mumble at the same time, not looking at him, but pretending to dusting off dust on my pajamas, and yes I'm still in my pajamas.

"I....I....don't know honestly" I look at him. "I just wanted to see you"

"Why?" I folded my arms. "After all those years now you want to see me" I spat "When I really needed you, you left after I told you something that I never told anyone before. I trusted you, and what did you did, you left when I was told you would never leave and would always be there for me." I narrow my eyes to his, not letting his sad and guilty eyes break mine.

Even though my heart is breaking.

"I know" He whispered and look down at the floor. "I broke promises and I shouldn't, but I have reasons why I broke them" He look back up at me. "They might not be the best, but I didn't broke them for nothing." He gave a small smile, and I tried to stop that smal smile coming from me but I couldn't.

Stupid memory.

"EVER" We both turn and look who yelled behind us. We both see Everest shutting his car door and jogging up to us.

"Hi" I said when he got to the door that is still not close."What are you doing here" I wondered.

"You weren't at school last friday or today or at work, you weren't answering my messages either, Lolly said I should came by and visit you making sure your fine, she couldn't because of work."

"Why weren't you at school or work? Wait where u work? When did u start to work?" I look at Ramon, who asked those questions and tilt my head. I was about to say something but Everest beat me to it.

"Aren't you that uncle who left her?" Everest narrow his eyes to him.

"Aren't you that friend that didn't come right here when Ever didn't show at school or work" Ramon snap back and narrow his eyes back at him. I smirk and shake my head trying to keep my laugh in.

He's still the same.

Instead of laughing I end up, coughing a lot that I lean down trying to stop it. Coughing is very hard to control. When I finally stop I look back up at them, I felt my face and it was really warm it's probably red.

"Sorry I'm still sick. That's why I haven't been at school or work Oh and I kinda lost my phone so that's why Everest I didn't answer them" They nodded.

"Are you ok?" They both asked, then look at each other than back at me.

"Yes, I'm alive aren't I" I roll my eyes at them. "I just want to relax more before school tomorrow, so tell me what you want to tell me then please leave"

"I just wanted to check out on you" Everest said.

"I want to talk to you, to tell you why I broke the promises" Ramon said quietly but could still hear him.

"What promises?" Everest wondered.

"Promises that you don't need to know" Me and Ramon said to him. We look at each other then back at Everest who is confused.

"I don't want to talk right now" Or never I thought. "So about the next time I see you we talk then or something." I turn to Everest, and said "I be at school tomorrow so I see you then" I turn to both of them and said "Goodbye" and close the door and lock it.

I know it's mean closing the door at their faces, but I really don't want to deal with anything right now.

I grab a water from the fridge and head back to my room to finish the movie I was watching, I pause it before I left my room.

I fell asleep when the movie just ended.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey!!

I'm sooooo sorry I took a while to update. I got sick this whole week or last week. And the week before I was busy with school.

But I wanted to say Thank you to all who reads my book and to who vote and comment. It really means a lot to me!!!

And we got to #736 in teen fiction!!!!!!!!!! I was soooo happy was I saw that, I scream in my head.

I will try to update next week!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Til next update!!!