Chapter 26

It is now monday and going back to school day, oh Yay! For the past few days I ignore Everest that was very hard considering I'm staying at his place for now. I wanted to try going back home, but I'm to scared to be there by myself fearing someone might come in and get me.

I woke up early, so he couldn't take me to school. I left before his alarm could went off. I just want to know why he can't tell me, what is making him not to tell me. He tried to talk to me afterwards, I only gave him short answers when I had to.

"Ms.Heart how have you been? I heard that you were in the hospital, but I don't know why." Good that means no one knows about my mother, yet that is. I walked in his class and sat in the back, no one is here as usually, but I did came more earlier then I usually do.

"I'm ok, I been better" I smiled at him

***

I ignore Everest everytime he tried to talk to me. In the classes we have, I tried to pay attention to what the teacher was talking and teaching while ignoring Everest who were giving me crumble up pieces of paper on my desk, I didn't open them I just pretend I never saw them.  When it was lunch I went to the library and ate my food there while reading a book, I found on the shelf near me.

"YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER, YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME AT SOME POINT" Everest yelled running after me, when I ran out of the school when I saw him in the hallway. He stop running when I teacher yelled for him to stop. I let a breath of relief and walk to my car, but then stop in my tracks and stare on what's written on my windshield with fog around it.

 I let a breath of relief and walk to my car, but then stop in my tracks and stare on what's written on my windshield with fog around it

"We should actually" I scream when Everest said that to me behind me and close to my ear. I place my hand on my heart and breathe out heavily.

"Your going to give me a heart attack" I glare at him then it vanish instantly when he gave me a heart felt smile, and his blue with sparks of green shining eyes meet mine.

"Please let's talk, I want to explain you didn't gave me a chance too" He frown and his eyes lost it's shine when he got sad and look down to his feet. My heart went down. "I hate when we don't talk, I hate when your mad or ignoring me" I really felt bad, he didn't deserve me ignoring him, and not letting him talk nor explain why he can't tell me. I went up and hug him, he was shock but then instantly wrap his arms around me tight. I squeal when he spin me around. I laughed when he put me down then kissed my nose with a huge smile on his face.

"Meet me at my house, we talk there" I nodded. He walk away to his car but not before kissing me on the cheek and a wink. I blush and went in my car, but first I had to erase well wipe what Everest did.

When I got to his house, I already see his car in the driveway. I park my car behind his and got out. Locking my car I walk to hid door and when I  twist the door nob the door open. He didn't lock it. I walk in and closed the door and lock it when it closed. He was sitting on the floor in the living room with a book in his hands, it looked like a scrapbook.