Chapter 31

*A week later*

"HELLO LOVE BIRDS" Lolly shouted when she spotted us sitting on a bench inside the mall, waiting for her. Some people stopped and look at her, some glared at her, some roll there eyes, but Lolly didn't care as she waved to everyone. Making me and Everest laugh.

A lot of things happened in one week. I called my dad and we meet up at his restaurant and I let him talked. After I heard him talked, I talked about everything that is happing and what mother did to me recently and in the past. He was so mad he almost threw a chair, but I stop him. He keep saying he's sorry and that he never knew, he never wanted me to get hurt, that I'm his little girl and always will be.

We cried so much during the 5 hours we talked and cleared everything up.

Now I can say I have my dad back.

When I went to visit him sometime during the week, I found out Ramon worked as a waiter there. My father found out Ramon talked to me and knew everything and didn't tell him that anything, my dad chased after him with a notebook and folder. I couldn't stop laughing.

"EVER" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lolly yelled out my name.

"Yeahhhh"

"Zack is coming" Lolly clapped and have the biggest brightest smile on her face. I'm really glad they're together. We all look and see Zack walking towards us, and wave when he saw we were looking at him. We waved back.

"Hello again" Zack said when he came closer to us and wrap an arm around Lolly wist, bringing her to him. Making her blush.

"Hi Zack" Me and Everest said together then laughed.

"Ok should we go shopping" Lolly said excitedly, still with a blush.

"Sure"

5 long hours of going to store to store, Lolly almost buying everything in the stores like shoes, dresses, skirts, and shirts. While Everest bought me a Panda stuff animal, that I fell in love with and he saw it and wanted to get it for me. I just bought a few shirts.
The boys didn't find anything, and Zack just ended up holding every bag Lolly had. I only had 3 bags that weren't heavy, so I just hold it even thought Everest wanted to take them to hold them for me.

We finally decided to get something to eat! My stomach was growling so much, after a few hours of shopping. Every one laughed, but then their stomach started growing. I laughed at them while they looked at the floor and blush in embarrassment.

The lines in the food court was so long and packed to even find a seat, we left and went to my dad restaurant, knowing we can get a discount.

"Hey dad, is there a place where we can be separate from the other people?" I asked my dad when we all walked in the restaurant, and see him in the front. He smiled at me and we hug.

I missed his hugs.

"Right now there is a meeting in the back, but it looks like they are leaving soon. Is it ok if you guys wait?" I looked at other and they all nod, saying it's ok to wait.

"Yeah we can wait" My dad smiled at us, and let us sit on stools where the bar is. While we wait for the meeting in the back to end. We can see from here, and looks like there are about 10 people back there. We all stared at them, because we are very hungry, but also interested when they will leave.

After waiting 10 more minutes they started to get up and leave. A lady with brown hair in a bun and blue eyes stays behind, and picks up folders, and a few papers. She picks up her jacket, and put it on her arm, then grab her purse, and put it around her. She walks our way and sees us sitting on the stools, but then stops in tracks once she spotted Everest. Everest was looking at the phone and looked at us when she felt us staring at him.