Chapter 17

"LETS GO" Lolly shouted and drag me out of my house, and to her car. She decided we're just going to take her car to the mall and to a few other stores.

Today is Friday and no school!! I didn't see Everest in school yesterday, I wish I didn't care, but I did. I wonder where he went and if he's safe or hurt. I wanted to text him to see if he's alright, I was to afraid he would just get more mad at me.

"OK OK JEZZ CALM DOWN" I shouted trying to keep up with her, and to not trip and fall. That will hurt as heck, if I landed on the ground face down.

"LET'S GO LETS GO BEFORE I DIE" She yells.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE"

"YOU BE QUIET"

"NO YOU BE QUIET"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"YOU BOTH BE QUIET" The house across from me but a few houses down, A man who looks like in his 70's yelled to us with a grumpy red face.

"WELL SORRY" We both shouted and laugh then went in Lolly car and drove off while the man continues to yells at us.

"That was fun, I feel more younger I feel ALIVE" We stop at a red light, and she put her window down then shouted 'Alive'.

"Your going to get a ticket if you don't stop" I said serious, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"I DON'T CARE, I'M GONNA BE WILD" She yelled again. She rock her head around ,and hit her head on the window, then the red light turn green.

"What is wrong with you today, your more crazy then normal" I laugh while she gave me a grumpy face.

"Nothing, I'm totally normal" I stare at her, she knew I was.

"Ok maybe I had to much coffee today, but I'm good" She smiled wide, the car next to us who also had their window down stared at her. We stop at red light, and she did what Lolly does, sticks out her tongue and when the like turn green drove off with a laugh.

Crazy girl

"WE'RE HERE" Lolly yells when we both got out of her car and started walking to the mall.

"I know I can see" I laugh and she glares at me.

2 hours later

"What color are you going to get" Lolly asked while looking at the hair color book she asked, while waiting for the bleach, that is on our hair now to be done. Me and Lolly went shopping for about 2 hours; we got new shirts, jeans, Lolly forced me to get one dress and one new pair of shoes. While she got way more then I did.

We're in a hair salon now, and thinking of what color we should dye our hair because the lady's who are doing our hair are going to come back soon when the timer they had goes off.

"It's so hard, I love all of them" I said while leaning to look at the book.

"I know" She whines. "After we have our new hair style" She flips her hair, but not much because her hair isn't that long, while mine is all to my back. "And have it for while, let all the color fade out and grow a little, we should get our hair done again"

"Yes we should" I smiled and we both look at the book for about 15 minutes; the timer went off and the two lady's, who I know now is Nancy and Candy came.

"Have you pick your color or colors" They both asked.

"Yes" We both replied and told them what we wanted.