Chapter 10

"Please stop......Please....What have I done" The 7 year old whimper on the ground while she gets hit and hit over and over again with a bat.

"SHUT UP......SHUT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT.....YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING" The little girl scream when she felt freezing cold then burning hot on her bruised skin. Her shirt that was on her body was rip up with holes and blood. Her mother rip it off her and threw it on the little girl bathroom floor. Her jeans has rips and blood on it also but was still on her, but barely.

Next minute her mother swing her arm the way back then forward to hit the girl on her back of her head.

The mother left the house with the little girl pass out with blood surround her in the little girl bedroom, that will forever haunt her memories and dreams.

***

I skip work today.

Well I actually called in sick, so I wouldn't get in trouble and get fired.

I couldn't come to work, because of all the bruises I have all around my body and I felt like I have a broken bone or 2, But my mother would definitely kill me if I go to the hospital. I'm just going to be laying down in bed doing nothing expect maybe watching tv, when I'm done cleaning my floor and bedsheets, because of all my blood from last night and some from earlier today.

I stare at myself in the mirror I have and look at my face filled with black and purple bruises, a few cuts near my eyebrows and lip. My light blue eyes still have no emotions in them, just dull like aways.

I sigh when I look at my arms and legs there just like my face, bruised and cuts all over.

It's going to take a long longer to heal.

I change to a long sleeve blue shirt that is very soft and easy for my cuts, so they won't burn and hurt a lot. I put on jeggings that are also soft and lose enough to not hurt or burn my cuts. I get out of my bathroom and slowly walk to my bed to change the sheets.

When I change the bed sheets and mop my floor, I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about so many things.

Have you ever just stared at the ceiling, just thinking about anything?

I do that a lot and sometimes it's helpful but not all the time. It can be painful too because of all your thinking and let's ament some of those thought aren't that great or sweet.

BING

Might be Lolly wondering why I'm not not work, it's her break time I think.

But I'm wrong and surprised, it's Everest.

I don't have time to deal with him.

I put my phone back on my table to charge and made sure it was silence, then I fell asleep.

***

"Mmmmm" I mumbled when I slowly woke up from my deep sleep when I heard the door bell ring though out the house over and over again. I slowly get up from my bed and walk downstairs, still yawning and rubbing my eyes from the sleep. I open the door and jump back when I see Everest and Lolly standing there. Lolly with a worried expression and Everest with a blank one.

"What are you guys doing here" I woke up more but I still had my sleeping voice. I straighten my shirt and made sure none of my skin is showing, But I don't know what to say about my face.