Chapter 19

"I love your hair" I lifted my head from his chest, and see him twirling a piece of my hair with one of his fingers. I see guilt in his eyes.

Somehow in the middle of the movie we're watching, I ended snuggling with him, and he played with my hair. I feel so safe and comfortable in his hold, in his arms.

"Thank you, after Wednesday me and Lolly decided to get our hair done on Friday" I saw him flinch when I said after Wednesday. I sit up and turn myself to him, he did the same.

"I'm not mad at you for yelling at me or making that paint fall on me" He sighs.

"I know but I feel bad, I wasn't having  a good day and I took my anger on you. I shouldn't have done that to you. All you wanted to do was help me, but all I did was treat you like sh**" He looks straight in my eyes, and I see sadness in his beautiful deep blue eyes "I'm sorry, I am really sorry for everything I did to you, I didn't mean too my anger got control of me. I been working on controlling it for a while now, I guess I still need to work on it"

   He gave me a smile smile. I couldn't help it, but I gave him a hug, everyone makes mistakes, I can't blame him without knowing the reason if it was a dumb reason then yes I would be mad, but I don't know the reason. He wrap his arms around me and hug me back.

"Would you like to tell me now why you were so angry about?" I asked quietly with my head on his shoulder and he snuggled in my neck, he lets out a breath and turns to look at me. I wrap my arms around his neck while he looks in my eyes with this look of pure sadness that broke my heart.

"No not yet, but it revolves with family" I nodded, I wouldn't push him to tell me something he's not ready for,  at least he gave me a topic. "You look even more beautiful with your hair blue and in my shirt" He smirks, his sad eyes turn happy and mischievous immediately.

"Stop it" I hit his shoulders while he laughs at me and I blush.

"But I do miss your dirty blonde hair Strawberry" He put a piece of my hair that was in front of my face behind my ear. "I'm sorry again" He said quietly and soft, I smile.

"Let's continue watching the movie" he nods and we get back to our regular position.

   Everest POV:

I love holding her in my arms. Her head on my chest, this feels so normal, peaceful, I feel something I never felt before and I'm not sure how to handle it. I wish Arabella was here, she would give me advise and I just miss her. I sign and Ever heard it, she lift her head up and her beautiful breath taking light blue eyes came to my boring blue eyes with worry filled in hers.

She shouldn't worry about me.

Man, I feel so bad what I did to her on Wednesday. My anger took over me and she was there when I was getting mad, it went off on her and I didn't mean too. When I walked off and got myself to calm down, everything played in my mind of what I did to her and I felt so awful, I just stayed in bed that night and the next day.

When I got to party and saw that f***** on her, I went wild all I saw was red. I wanted, needed to beat him up more, brake his nose that I'm pretty sure I did. When Ever yelled my name, I stop even when I didn't want to my body just reacted to her sweet scared voice.

But when I saw her in that dress and with her new hair, my mind went spinning, but I know I couldn't think about it then. I needed to get her out of there and safe, in my house and in my arms.  When I turned around this morning after string the eggs, my mind went crazy with her just in my shirt, it cost me my cup, but the view was better. She doesn't know what she does to me.