CH:4: TRUTH BE TOLD

I was laying on my bed doing homework when Sunny finally walked in.

“Hey, you need help?” He asked.

“Nope, i’m a smart cookie.” I chimed.

“A cookie that’s 2 years dumber than me.” He laughed.

“Sometimes I wonder why I like you punk!” I said pushing him off the bed after kissing him lightly.

“Ouch! Oh you did it now!” He said diving on the bed missing me by and inch as I rolled off the bed to my feet and jetting down the stairs.

“Ahh!” I screamed running in circles around the couch.

“Come here Daddy won’t hurt you.” He said with a deceiving look on his face.

“In your wildest dreams.” I chuckled.

“Bet!”

“Ha, BET! and I ain’t talking about B.E.T.” Just then Sunny dove over the couch and tackled me and pinned me down with his hands and sat on my legs.

“Look who came out on top!” He smiled kissing me all over my face with wet lips.

“MOMMMMMM ! MOTHERRRRR ! HELP YA DAUGHTER PLEASE” I yelled.

“You two are something else but, if yall break something you both gone be calling Jesus!” She explained taking pictures.

She took pictures of everything whether it was funny, sad, bad, pretty, you name it. She prolly had more pictures then Google and Bing combined. Sunny finally let me up after agreeing to give him a back massage after I finish my homework. I went up to my room only to find that I didn’t remember where I put the letter. I didn’t hide it yet cause I got caught up on Instagram and Texting people.

“Crap!” I thought aloud.

I layed down and started to finish my homework.

♪Since yo man ain’t actin right girl i'ma be all yours tonight I wanna be used by you I’ll be yo little friend on the side oh baby♪ I knew from the ringtone it was someone who wasn’t saved in my contacts so I slide my finger across the screen without looking.

“Hello” I sang turning down my music.

“You have a collect call from A…”

My door swung open and I hung up the phone without thinking about it and set my phone on the bed. Not realizing I actually accepted the charges instead of hanging up. I heard the voice on the phone loud and clear and my heart started pounding.

“Hey baby girl.” Aadmir’s deep voice bellowed. My heart pounded so hard I thought my titts would grow another size from all the blood my heart was pumping.

“Oh my gosh I thought I hung up!” I pleaded reaching for my phone but Sunny grabbed it in a heartbeat.

“Baby? Lil Nigga you got heart still contacting my women. Look what you did for her was great and I thank you for saving her but you need to leave her alone now dude get yo life.” Sunny said sternly pushing my hand away gently.

“Nigga, fuck you. You only filling in my shoes temporarily. I’ll be back to claim my spot next to her every night in a month my nigga so start packing bitch!” Aadmir scolded.

“You wish you could take my spot but the lady is mine and if you step anywhere near her you’ll be one sorry Mothafucka!” Sunny screamed.

“Sunny please stop I dislike when you get like this I can handle Aadmir myself.” I said

“Baby, you ain’t doin too good of a job he gotta hear it from me and im sorry you gotta see me so angry but it’s all out of the love I have for you. I'm not loosing you to nobody especially not this nappy headed Fuck Boy.” Sunny explained

“See you lucky you on the phone cause otherwise I would be beating the shit outta yo punk ass right now and for the record tell my Cinderella I love her and Daddy will be home to claim his in 28 mo days till then have a good life cause in 28 days your life is over Fuck Boy!” Aamir laughed.

“Bitch i'm warning you! I’ll be waiting, counting down the days too have a nice one in that Hell hole you call home.” Sunny growled and hung up the phone forreal this time. I only wish I could have done the same. Sunny hadn’t noticed that I ran downstairs to get my tube of Coffee Ice Cream only to find that we were home alone. I forgot my mom had work tonight I thought rushing back upstairs only to see Sunny just hanging up the phone.