CH:8: CORRECTIONS

I kissed Sunny and my Mom goodbye on my way out the door. I was now my way to get Aadmir. The whole drive there was a thinking trip for me. I didn’t know what to expect. Would he look different, what would we talk about for 6 maybe 7 and a half hours including traffic. Sunny had a hissy fit about my outfit. Black and white striped high waisted leggings with a red half top with red heels and accessories. I didn’t see the big deal seeing that I rarely dress down and when I do it’s like jeans or a sweat suit. I have so many clothes it took me 3 hours to pick out my outfit and 30 mins to pick out shoes last night.  

I pulled into the parking lot to see so many inmates being set free to their families. I parked and headed toward the inmates. All eyes were on me which was kinda awkward.

“Damn baby, you lookin like a million bucks for ya boy.” Some dread head said. I kept walking paying him no mind. Then he grabbed my arm and I gave him that crazy one eyebrow look, when I noticed it was Aadmir I was shocked. He was taller, buffer, and his voice got deeper, dang he looked good, his hair grew as well.

“Wowwww! You look so different. You look so grown up and handsome.”

“Yeah, So do you, you filled out a lil too good baby girl and I don’t like how some of these cats looking at you. Boo, nigga what the fuck you lookin at?”He said picking me up

“Ahh, hey put me down Mr.Strong Guy!” We walked to my car putting his things in the back.

“Dang this how you ridin baby girl? This is what’s up. This bad boy clean.” He said running his fingers from the trunk to the passenger door handle.

“2013 Candy Red Charger sitting on 28’s it must match my fly you know that.” I smiled as we climbed in. It was now 10 and I was making my way out the parking lot headed to Aadmir’s house. I turned on some music, 2 Chainz-Crack, that was one of my songs. “Started from the trap now I ra…” I was stopped by Aadmir changing the song. When did he even grab the phone?

“This one is for you baby.” He smiled

“...And I ever (ever fall) in love again I will be sure that the lady is a friend and if I ever (ever fall) in love so true I will be sure that the lady is just like you ohhh!” Aadmir sang along to Shai’s If I ever Fall in love… I smiled and continued to drive as Aadmir looked out the window. Maxwell’s This woman's worth was now playing. Aadmir turned down the radio and looked at me.

“What?” I chimed.

“You are a old women trapped in youngin’s body.”

“Nooo, I just like old jams that’s all.”

“What about old flames?” He smiled.

“Okay, I never told you this cause I wanted to tell to when you were out. I can’t thank you enough for what you did I mean who knows what they could have done. Then you you got 2 years in the penn for me and it didn’t bother you one bit. So me going to all your court dates and making sure that your stay in the penn was more than comfortable and that you had everything you wanted, plus coming to visit you whenever I could was the least I could do. But Sunny was there before you and he don’t like all the stuff that i’ve done for you but he’s grown enough to understand and I love the kid…”

“But you also love me. Come on there’s no hiding that baby 2 years you’ve done this and didn’t care what his ass had to say about it. You helped my parents with my lil sister and whatever they needed. Come on I’m not giving up I hope you and your boy toy know it too. Y’all can get use to seeing and hearing me cause I’m not giving up till your in my arms every night.” He shined his pearly whites nodding his head up and down.

♪She holding back from them high notes she fell in love with my deep strokes hit her with this fye dick she damn near caught a heat stroke♪

“That’s Sunny.” I said reaching for the phone.

“Hello.” Aadmir sang into the phone smiling at me then putting it on speaker.

“What the hell you doing answering my baby phone? You crossing the line man.” Even though the two of them never met each other by the way they talk to each other you would think they us to be friends.

“I think you mean my women Sunny cause she no longer is with you and…”

“Sunny! I’m here honey what’s up?” I said cutting Aadmir off in a hurry.

“Babe, why he answering phone what’s wrong with your hands?” Sunny said pissed

“I’m driving and he got to my phone before I could answer it with my headset.”

“Aww… Well Tony called and said to pick up some ice and yo girls said hurry up they called me askin like a million questions.”

“I don’t know why they didn’t call me my phone is working perfectly fine, I’ll call them when I pull over for gas.”

“And some of this good di…”

“AADMIR! Stop before I take you back where you just came from.” I said raising one eyebrow.

“See that’s why I don’t want you alone his punk ass, he ain’t got no respect.”

“Not for your monkey ass I don’t! I got more respect in my pinky toe than you’ll ever have my nigga!” Aadmir yelled.

“Can yall stop? Dang! I’ll call you when I pull over for gas Sunny.”

“Iight, love you.” I could still hear the anger in his voice.

“Love you to.” I said snatching my phone from Aadmir cause he would be the one to hang up before I could say it back.

“I don’t know what imma do with the both of yall.”

“Nothing, cause he don’t matter no more duhh.”

“Oh my! Yeah I highly doubt that one.” I said turning up the music after hooking my phone back up to the radio. We stopped at the gas station and I called Tony and my girls to check on things at the house. When we got back on the road we had about 4 hours to go. Aadmir went to sleep and I rode in peace singing along to my music. The other love of my life next to Sunny and I’m not sure if I should put Aadmir in the category.

Vote & Comment ... Tell me what you think ! 

Will she give Aadmir a chance?