CH:6: HERE WE GO AGAIN

“Baby girl” 32 days and counting

It’s funny how things worked out between us. I don’t want you to feel that you are the reason i'm in here. As I told you before I fought those dudes cause somebody needed to hand them they ass on a silver platter and that somebody was me. They messed with the wrong one babygirl. Anywho I want to thank you once again for keepin money on my books, writin me and visitin me, you keep me sane in this crazy place. These nigga’s in here are crazy especially the one that have life cause they have nothing to lose. I can’t wait to come home and see your pretty face. Moms said she making a big dinner and she & Pops want you there and so do I. It’ll be right after you pick me up. Damn, I can’t wait to embrace you in my arms just 32 more days my love. I can truly say I love you with all my heart. no other girl would have stuck by me all this time 1 ½ years and made sure I had more than enough money on my books, made sure my parents were okay and helped them with whatever they needed, visited me whenever you could, wrote me, and answered my phone calls. Tell Sunny he can kiss you goodbye when I get home cause I ain’t giving  my baby to nobody he LUCKY he got you now. - AADMIR  

“Babe wake up! What is this shit?” Sunny yelled shaking me from a good sleep.

“I don’t know.”I rolled over pulling the covers over my head.

“Babe, i'm not playing get up! Why he telling you all this like he really gone take you from me? You need to set him straight.” He barked pulling the covers off of me.

“Sunny, ain’t nobody got time for this. I don’t know what youre talking about. So go back to sleep.” I said drifting in and out of consciousness.

“This letter he wrote you that’s what i'm talking about. You're not picking him up or having dinner with his family cause your not part of their “family”.” He said about to rip the letter. I hopped up and snatched it out of his grip. I was looking for the letter but forgot where I had put it cause my phone rang and I put it down unconscious of what I was doing engrossed in my phone but I was glad Sunny found it that’s for sure. I sat up and began to read the letter. Sunny walked over and sat in front of me as I smiled at the letter. I got up to do my morning cleaning routine of my temple. When I returned to my room Sunny was sitting in the same spot.

“So are you going to be pissy all morning? I asked

“You know the answer to that, come here please.” He stretched with open arms toward me. I walk toward him not knowing what to expect. When I got to him he pulled me close and kissed me.

“Babe you know I love you too much to lose you to him and all the stuff you doing for him and his family makes me nervous.” I laid next to him.

“Look at the big picture Sunny. It’s the least I could do the boy was an honor student, football and basketball player, did community service, had a job, and had colleges looking at him already. He put all that at jeopardy for me the same night he meet me and because of that he spent 1 ½ years behind bars. Come on now I would have done the same for you.”

“Okay but you’ve done enough he getting too comfortable calling you all these sweet names an I ain’t diggin that to deep!”

“I can’t control what comes out of anyones mouth Sunny. You doin the most right now. You woke me up early I gotta work later. Just chillax geez.”

“Your planning on picking this cat up that’s in love with you what sane boyfriend would let his girlfriend do that if he wanted to keep her? Hell, not me!”

“Well to bad cause i'm going. His parents will be at the house with our crew setting up for the surprise party I already told his Mom that I'd go ain’t no backing out now.”

“Then if it’s set on going i’m going to.” He said with a straight face.

Oh my, could this get any worse? I can’t have my boyfriend of 2 ½ years in the same car as the cat who’s been in love with me for 2 ½ years. That ain’t gonna work. Sunny most definitely can’t go to the party for Aadmir that’s gonna be awkward plus, one of them will catch a case in the prison parking lot. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

“Sunny my boyfriend wants to get in the car with another man that likes me where they do that at?”

“Correction, he’s in love with you boo and yup he ain’t trying no funny bizz.”

“Naw that’s not gonna work cause one of y'all gon’ catch a case right in the correctional centers parking lot.”

“I’m not gonna hurt the man I just don’t trust him around my beautiful baby not after that phone call last night and the and the letter this morning but, I trust you. I’m a man I know he will pull something.”

“Mmm, I don’t know . Let’s go get something to eat. Where’s Mom?”

“Okay and she said something about being back late.”   

Does Sunny have the right to be mad?

Should she give Aadmir a chance?