2:Dodge ball against a wolf.

"Come on you little gay make up wearing faggot. Give up." The male wolf on the opposite side of me growls. A low deadly sound emoting from his throat.

Due to my constant research on each member of my pack, it wasn't difficult to tell this was the silver wolf, son of the Alpha. However next in line would be his older sister. His personality however I did not know about. But it was clear to say Ashka Rice was getting rather annoyed. Us two was, after all, the only two people out of the whole class still remaining, and that boy really did not want to lose. The winner was going to be me, Tighe Black wild fox superior at dodgeball hmmm.

"I'm sorry. " I whine ducking feeling the rush of the ball as it soars millimetres above the large white ears poking out from my black and white hair.

The real reason as to why I'm determined not to lose is because I can hear the force or the ball as the impact hits the pale yellow wall behind my back. Also those animals whose been hit by one of his powerful throws haven't exactly avoided a bruising.

So in reality I was scared.

"Let me hit you then!" He yells, pulling his lips back into a snarl display both sets of elongated, terrifyingly sharp canines. I felt like crying out of fear from the thought of the soft blue balls hurling towards my face, the sound of cracking and the trickle of blood out of my nose.

However I only snapped out of my thoughts to see the ball a second before it smashed into my nose. Let's just say my nose would be leaking Crimson blood for a while afterwards. We lock eyes for a few lingering seconds, his once angry snarl dropping and his green eyes opening, wide, but after that second he breaks away. Proceeding to highfive his friends around him.

"Stop staring, lets go get you some tissue." Tabitha coos, digging one of her long claw like nails into my side.

-----------------
"How was school... Oh my god Ty." My mother whispers, turning her face to face my own

Physical education was the last lesson of the day, my bleeding nose being unable to heal in the time the bell went. I was still in my pe clothes, due to wasting changing time to allow myself to get cleaned up. However the tissue was slowly turning blood red and brown spots remain prominent on the collar of my shirt.

"Saw loads of shirtless guys." I laugh, indicating to the mess. She sighs however looking at me with concern as she begins picking up the pace driving down the road. "Oh, OH no. I didn't get punched. More like, hit in the face with a ball." I stare out the window as we pull into the estate, I wonder if I'll have to hide my identity now that I go to school.

"The whole of the pack is having a meeting today. All 28 of the wolves will be attending. " Mom says, pulling into our brightly coloured drive way, the flowers were the first to great me as I remove my body from the car seat. "And you're coming."

I stare at her back blankly as she opens the wooden door.

"Me?" I ask. Confused as to why I'm having to go.

After 6 years of having the higher ups mask out my fox scent and barely being allowed to wander around the estate. Before that we didn't even live where we do now, for I was Young and would easily enough have been torn to shreds.

"Yes, the higher ups want to introduce the wolves to you." She starts to tear up at that moment, I couldn't see her face but her back was shaking as she walked into the kitchen. I could hear the quiet sobs she was letting out from her mouth. So I did the only thing I could think off, and hugged her tightly. "Some of them aren't going to agree with it. I don't want my baby getting hurt." She cries hard then, I pat her back gently wrapping my arms around her. Then I pull away, to make her coffee.

"I'll be okay mom, a few people wasn't overly impressed by my appearance. But I made friends! With a tiger, a deer and a robin. You know Luna? She wasn't fazed either." I smile at her, and she gave one back.

"Another thing, boy. You'll have to under go your first transformation." Mom says, her mood brightening up considerably. I place the mug infront of her as I do so she pushes me slightly with her middle and index fingers.

The thought of that scared me. Due to no one ever knowing what the side effects of a fox transformation is.  Each person has a human side, but they also have a animal side which they can transform into. The animal side is continuously present within oneself, and that allows you to find your second half. Your mate. A persons instincts depend based upon the animal within them.

My fox has never been freed. Unlike others whose first transformation occurs on their 13th birthday.

"But what if my side effect is something like I'll kill everything in sight?" I whine, hopefully however it won't be the same as a wolf, who looses all of their senses  for three days.

She pushes me again, telling me not to worry. But how couldn't I?
----------------
My scent was not masked today. No longer needing to be. So before even stepping foot in the large house, I could feel all the wolves unsettlement. And their confusion. Their hatred, and their sympathy. My fathers firm hand grips my shoulder and he ruffles my hair. As we walk the front. Bowing to the Alphas and the higher ups. Ashka and his sister was sat on either side of their parents.

He was snarling.

A Fox And A Wolf (BoyXBoy) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें