6:

An hour of walking through the woods in complete silence, other than the alive wildlife around us, was slowly starting to cause my sanity to drop. Two weeks of this and I would surely have ripped the white fur out of my tail.

Two hours of walking and Ashka comes to a stop, twisting his body round in order to face me.

"What's in the bag?" He asks, his voice surprisingly soft, without a trace if annoyance. I pull the backpack off my back, as I unzip it I gaze up to look at the boy in front of me. The same boy who completely despises me, whilst my crush in him continues to grow with each passing moment.  I hated to admit that.

"Three 1liter bottles, a tiny first aid kit. The firework thing and three tubs... Oh and a packet of matches." I say my gaze falling upon each item as I study them carefully, he says nothing so I proceed to zip up the bag. Sending the items into pick blackness as we carry on our walk.

It was getting dark when my stomach started to growl, by then my legs were about to give way. I haven't said anything in fear of Ashka snapping at me. But this time he turned around, his wide eyes alert and focused on my own.

"We are here." He mumbled pulling me into his arms and guiding me to a small clearing. Loads of berry bushes were present along with a thin stream of water leading into a bathtub sized filled pond.  My body is let go by his arms and I literally collapse onto the soft floor, my legs aching and the feeling of hunger lingering in my stomach.

Which proceeds to growl slowly and deep. I couldnt help but to feel embarrassed, the silver wolf hasn't even mentioned anything about food, nor did his stomach make the slightest bit of noise to indicate that he was wasting away.

The stars dance round in the sky, thinking as I breath heavy. They looked so beautiful against the inky sky. Then I sit up, pulling the bag of my back as I do so. Ashka however, was no where to be seen.

+++++++++++
I haven't updated in so long. Im so sorry, I've actually been really sociable and I've been out so much. Also, I've been struggling with school alot and I've been doing so much revision to help me.
I'm so sorry for not updating ;-; I shall try do so more frequently.
IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE.