Beds

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Synopsis: During the BTSC, one of the beds in the Backstage bus is broken, so Myles and Briar are told by the cast to share a bed so that Colin Petierre (an actor on Backstage) can have one of their beds. Idea credit cookiecatmonster , thank you!

Trevor's pov
"Look, I'll just sleep on the sofa until Colin gets his bed fixed!" I explain to the cast because they're all bickering back and fourth about who's going to sleep on the sofa. It's not that big of a deal! The bed will be fixed tomorrow, so it's only one night on the sofa.
     "But what if you're sore to tomorrow and you can't dance properly?" Shelby exclaims, gesturing my body and waving her hand up down. "We can't risk that! Colin may as well sleep on their sofa!"
     "But their sofa is uncomfortable!" Isaiah points out, how does he know? "I already suggested that to him, but he said that it is not comfortable."
     "How so?" Briar asks curiously, cocking one eyebrow. Yeah, I thought our buses are the same!
     "Well, it's different to ours," Isaiah begins, "the material isn't nice; as soon as you step off it it sticks to you, and it's quite hard. I'm still curious about who thought it was a good idea to give them that sofa."
     "I'll be fine to sleep on our sofa," I start, what? It'd be mean to make Colin sleep on that sofa if it's that bad. "I'll be fine in the morning! Look at it, it's comfy! Not as comfy as a bed, but it'll do."
     Everyone begins to nod, finally giving in. That's settled then! Colin can take my bed, and I'll sleep on the sofa. However, just as we're about to leave our little group circle that was formed at the beginning of the discussion, Alex (Alexandra, but we call her Alex) pipes up, "Wait a minute, Trevor, you can keep your bed!"
     "What?" I ask, confused. There aren't enough beds for me to keep mine tonight if we have an extra person in this bus. So what is she talking about? "But Briar or Myles will have to give up one of their beds."
     Huh? We all look at her in confusion. Does she mean that she wants one of them to sleep on the sofa? What does it matter- me or one of them? Myles quickly speaks up, asking what we all want to know, "Why?"
     "Are you all dumb?" Alex asks, looking rather surprised. I find that very offensive, Alex! "Trevor can save his bed if Myles and Briar sleep in the same bed!"
     "What?" Briar blurts out almost instantly, her cheeks beginning to turn a nice shade of pink. Okay, that idea is ridiculous, but very funny at the same time. You know what? I do want my bed, so they can share!
     "You know what," I reply to Alex, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips, "I'm guessing Myles has always wanted a girl in bed with him-"
     "Trevor!" Myles yells angrily as Isaiah laughs to himself in the background. "Shut up!"
     "As I was saying," I continue, cautiously looking over at Briar could probably play the part of a tomato in a vegetable advert, and Myles a pink candy floss one. Do I feel bad for embarrassing them like that? Nope, it's funny. I let out a small laugh before saying, "I would like my bed tonight, so I'm with Alex."
     I take a step over to Alex so that we're standing side by side, silently laughing to ourselves. "Me too," Isaiah says while still laughing at what I said as he walks over to us, "But remember that we're in the room with you, so don't try anything tonight."
     "Isaiah!" Briar exclaims, extremely embarrassed, and I can't help but give him a high five and say while laughing more than I was before, "Good one, dude."
     "Sorry Bryles," Shelby says as she steps towards us, "but I'm with them. Please don't wake me up at two-a.m to hear the sound of you two making out."
     By now, me, Alex, Isaiah, and Shelby are all in fits of laughter. Oh the teasing that they're going to get will be hilarious. I regret nothing. It's pretty funny to see them both just standing there, groaning and hiding their faces with their hands.
     "Fine," an annoyed Myles speaks up, "Colin can have my bed."
     Yes! He gave in! So I get my bed, and we get to tease Bryles! Best. Day. Ever.

------------

Myles' pov
Night soon comes around quickly, and the sun has had enough. A beautiful full moon shines outside the van's windows and everyone starts to go to bed one by one. I swear if there's anymore teasing I'm going to get mad. Very mad. I know they're just joking, but it's embarrassing! Briar hates being embarrassed, and so do I! I could easily embarrass Trevor with adult jokes about Brittany! But I won't because I'm a nice, civilised human unlike everyone on this tour apparently! Except Briar of course, we're on the same level.
"Thanks for lending me your bed for tonight," Colin thanks me as he goes to sit down onto my bed. "Sorry about this, hopefully it won't happen again."
"It's cool," I reply, lying. It's not cool. Me and Briar haven't gone any further than kissing, and I don't know if sleeping in a bed together is good to do this early in our relationship. Basically, I don't want to mess anything up with Briar. I continue, "but take care of my bed, I don't want that one broken too!"
"I'll try not to," he laughs. "Besides, I broke the other one by jumping on it, I won't jump on this one if it makes you feel better."
"It will," I laugh now, "goodnight, dude."
"Night."
Soon enough everyone is in bed apart from me, Trevor, and Briar. The three of us are sitting in the 'lounge' part of the bus, discussing tomorrow's show. However we soon realise that we should probably get some shuteye, we can't be tired tomorrow, we have a show!
"Well, I guess we should go to bed now," Trevor suggests as we see everyone else sleeping. Yep, we should.
"I guess you're right," Briar replies as we all step off the sofa and head towards the beds. Well, here we go.
"Oh and guys?" Trevor asks just before we all get to bed. "No making out in the middle of the night, okay?"
His cheeky grin appears on his face as I give him a look of 'shut up'. He quietly laughs to himself as he climbs into his bunk and slowly falls asleep.
I turn around to look at Briar who's already grabbing the covers and getting into the bed. She pulls them over herself and smiles at me before gesturing me to get under the covers too. Okay, here goes nothing.

Briar's pov
Myles quietly creeps into the bed and is soon in and facing me. We both just smile at each other, okay, this is kind of awkward. You know what? I'm just going to pretend that this isn't awkward, hopefully this'll be good for both of us. So, I close my eyes and gently snuggle up to him. Please don't react badly to this!
     "Good night beautiful," I hear him whisper and soon after, the touch of his soft lips press against my forehead.
     Soon enough, we both drift off to sleep in silence. In fact, this is nice.

-----------

The next morning, my eyes flutter open and my surroundings are revealed. The first thing I see is Myles, he's still sleeping, but I can hear bickering voices a bit further on. Uh. What are they talking about? Or complaining? Yes, complaining! That's what it sounds like! I should probably see what's going on. But surprisingly, I'm in a good mood! Myles kept me pretty warm!
Quietly, I climb over him, making sure that I don't wake him, and make my way into the 'lounge', where the voices are coming from.
"I'm freezing!"
"Last night was so cold!"
"It felt like my quilt wasn't even there!"
So that's what they're complaining about! Except, last night wasn't cold at all! Well, they didn't have a Myles to warm them up! Wait a minute, looks like the tables have turned I can tease them now!
"Hey everyone!" I say as cheerfully as possible as I sit down on the sofa next to Shelby. Everyone just grunts in response.
"Why are you so happy?" Alex questions me. "It was freezing last night!"
"Well," I reply, "that's what you get for making me sleep next to a human radiator."

The end.

~~~~~~
Sorry that the ending is so bad! But I hope you all liked this one shot! :)❤️
1482 words